Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

EDGE 1.24 and lock and load

Hey ok whats the story on edge and lock and load so i need edge to run lock and load and how to i install edge it keeps bringing me to the damn screen saver thing then the screen saver installer dosent even work grrrr what do i do

Ok well ive sort of got things figured out now The Edge port works perfect but i downloaded it soly so i could put in the lock and load wepons patches but every single one of them screw it up once i put it in there it goes cannot find EDGE.scr file yet i was playing it 5 mins before so is there anyway i can fix this its not only a problem wit my one computer i tryed it on 3 of mine all doing the same and i tryed it with both v 1.24 and v 1.27 to no avail please help if u can

Okay, I don't know where you put your wadfiles or whatnot...although that shouldn't affect anything. Okay, re-install the EDGE 1.24 ddf stuff (that's the zipfile inside the EDGE 1.24 main zipfile) to your doom directory. Then put the Lock and Load ddf files in there. I do not get said error when I use it, and I use the zipfile from my webpage. Now, the EDGE.scr IS in with the ddf files, and it MUST, I repeat MUST be in the same directory as your EDGE 1.24 exe file.

Note: Lock and Load will not work with EDGE 1.27 due to the flamethrower code. 1.27 does not like a projectiles without death frames.

If you're still having trouble or if I wasn't clear enough (and I probably wasn't, so I will apologise in advance), my ICQ # is 45825731, and my MSN is pilottobombadier@hotmail.com, and I'll help you troubleshoot it.

ok thanxs i have gotten it to work i was not putting in -file locked2.wad or watever in the properties in edge 1.24

putz :p And, to EVERYONE ELSE that is having a problem with Lock and Load, either e-mail me or ICQ me or MSN me or whatever. I like to know that everything is going like clockwork.