• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoOmEr4LiFe

Holy Shit! I'm Back!

Some members left.

Some new retards joined.

A general quality reduction of approximately 17.29%.

In other words, the usual.

The most moronic posts ever to grace (is that the right word?) DOOMWorld's forums (the source of said posts, Unicorn, was banned over 20 times before he ran out of letters to add to his username and go sick of making new free email accounts and left in a huff).

999cop said:

Doom 3's showoff

yeah I've been keeping a good eye about it...my personal belief is by the way things look it can't go wrong (sure they could add weapons and monsters and other stuff we may not like), but looking at it's graphics, lighting effects, etc. it looks unbelievable, id's going to be real happy they decided to make a new DooM

Woolie Wool said:

Unicorn, was banned over 20 times before he ran out of letters to add to his username and go sick of making new free email accounts and left in a huff.

lol...I just got done checking out PH...what happened to the puky green? anyway I saw that Unicorn guy...I just had to laugh...

Woolie Wool said:

The most moronic posts ever to grace (is that the right word?) DOOMWorld's forums (the source of said posts, Unicorn, was banned over 20 times before he ran out of letters to add to his username and go sick of making new free email accounts and left in a huff).

What noone seems to realize is that Unicorn was actually a vengeful Lüt.