Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NodEliteX5

improvements for the game that are needed ASAP

NodEliteX5 said:

I've dealt with similar things in the past and it obviously hasn't changed, I just simply adapt.

Oh, okay.

TheWizard said:

Multiplayer:
- Server browser, matchmaking only works with massive online communities. Doom unfortunately isn't one on PC. (A game actually started 2v4, my brother and myself against a 4 man party cause it couldn't find anyone...we won but still)
- FFA
- Team balancing, sick of these 1 on 5s because of rage quitters. Let us switch teams or shuffle.
- Text chat in lobby (and does not clear out after a game)
- Gauss rifle way too OP on PC. JEEZ, it's okay to have different variables depending on platform ffs, this doesn't need to work like if you're on a slow ass analog stick. Seriously, I don't even have to aim. Just lower the radius, 1 fucking variable...hit compile and deploy.
- LESS GAMEMODES.
- Commando Pro chainsaw bullshit... people teleporting 20 feet to chainsaw you is ridiculous.

To me these are all extremely doable. Hardest one is the server browser.

See? ID made a mistake by calling Certain Affinity to help with MP, they should have done it themselves, like they did with Q3A.
The MP is just simply atrocious.

J.B.R said:

See? ID made a mistake by calling Certain Affinity to help with MP, they should have done it themselves, like they did with Q3A.

Thing is, I actually really like the MP. There is just a few things though that should be relativily easy to implement that are needed.

HavoX said:

- offline multiplayer bots.

Agreed, they need to bring that back and of course not forgetting to add a pause function for it and offline snapmap pausing.

J.B.R said:

Yea they should have done it with less then 100 people they have on staff

the snapmap limitations are pain in the *** and even the most basic things you can imagine are not implemented or extreme difficult to create

Chickensoup101 said:

Wait... There's no bots in the game? I thought they said they had bots.

In the closed alpha there were bots but for some dumb reason they did not make it in the final game and people on the Bethesda forums are asking for them back.

TheWizard said:

It would be great if bots would be used as filler in MP matches.

And more importantly, for offline as well.