Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IMJack

Don't Eat and Drive

Never drink and drive, you might slosh beer all over your lap! ;)

Don't talk on cell phone while you're driving...

Actually, this is really common sense to the most of us. You don't literally need to experience an actual example to come to realize how dangerous it could be. Accidents can always easily happen when people don't pay attention at it that they could've prevented them from happening, especially when people are being distracted.

999cop said:

Actually, this is really common sense to the most of us. You don't literally need to experience an actual example to come to realize how dangerous it could be. Accidents can always easily happen when people don't pay attention at it that they could've prevented them from happening, especially when people are being distracted.

Yeah...when I was on vacation, going down to Crater Lake there was some jackass north of Eugene who was talking on a cell phone, driving down the LEFT LANE 10 mph slower than he should have been AND matching speeds with the semi truck next to him! I guess he noticed neither the truck nor the long string of traffic behind him. Either that or he was a total jackass.

Anyway, my Mom finaly honked at him so he practicaly SLAMS ON HIS BRAKES and luckily everone stopped in time that no one got into an accident, but god damn what a retard.

999cop said:

Even MORE dangerous, someone phoned Modders while she was ironing, she burnt both her ears quite badly. why both ears? I hear you ask. She burnt the other one phoning an ambulance! Boom boom.

Don't do this while you're dring, don't do that while you're driving... yada yada bullshit. Soon it will be illegal to get head while you're driving.

Eating/drinking WHILE driving???
That's a pretty stupid thing to do. You have to concentrate on the damn road ahead of you, not on eating or drinking.

Lack of concentration is the greatest cause of accidents.

Even MORE dangerous, someone phoned Modders while she was ironing, she burnt both her ears quite badly. why both ears? I hear you ask. She burnt the other one phoning an ambulance! Boom boom.

Yeouch!

What can you learn from that? ALWAYS keep the phone far away from the iron, so that you'll know that you have to walk a bit to get to the phone whenever it rings.

It is possible to drive while talking in the phone and still keep focus on driving. It's legal here. But anyone shouldn't do it, and certainly not at any time.

Fucking idiots who don't concentrate...Today I got hit by a car, this stupid bitch was talking on her mobile and started to reverse outta a carpark, she was going about 5 kilometres per hour...and then she leaned out her window and yelled at me...

Well did she ever get a fright when I fucking yelled right back at her. GRRRRRRRRRR

Our family was also involved in an accident because of this.

Car 1 - Wanker talking on phone
Car 2 - Some guy
Car 3 - Us
Car 4 - Another family

Car 1 fuckwit talks on phone. Car 2 has too brake suddenly to avoid Car 1. We brake, do a big ass skid. We stopped in time not too hit Car 2, but then <BANG>Car 4 runs up our ass</BANG>...

fodders said:

Jezz fod, do you have a book full of these or something? :)

orion said:

Don't do this while you're dring, don't do that while you're driving... yada yada bullshit. Soon it will be illegal to get head while you're driving.

Well, make sure you have a tilt steering wheel..."More headroom". :)

Archvile64 said:

Who the fuck eats soup while driving?

OOH, Shrimp soup will leave you busting your nuts all over the place. I wouldn't recommend eating in a car though, there are too many hard to reach places the jizz might sneak into.

RailGunner said:

No we dont.

Heh, it was a joke, I was trying to say your family = . I was kidding though. Heh.

You'll never keep people from eating / phoning while driving. You can't make stupid people not be stupid.

DooMBoy said:

Never drink and drive, you might slosh beer all over your lap! ;)

Never drink and drive; you might crash and cause your head to fall into your lap! :P

bigbadgangsta said:

Heh, it was a joke, I was trying to say your family = . I was kidding though. Heh.

To be honest, you did kinda prove your point since you had to explain what you meant :p