Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Potatoguy

Does searching Snapmaps really suck this much?

I tried searhing for my own map through my Map ID (Z4DNAZLL), and found out that my map isn't the only map with the same id. So am i SUPPOSED to shuffle through every fucking other map until i find my own?? Has anyone else had this problem???

It's weird that this specific map id is what has over 100 results. I checked other IDs off some of the maps in this subforum, but they're one of their kinds. Why is this code so bloated with other ones?

Yes. You are not alone. I ran into this multiple times now when checking out other peoples maps.

My only conclusions is that their system with "unique" ID's is simply broken. I don't know what else to make of it. :|

So far i checked only 4-5 maps, and the most i had in one was 10 results of the same ID.

I'm theorizing that mines has a fuckton of results because it's the first map i published. So in Snapmap sense, it'll make the first Snapmap have the same code as all other first-time published maps. Well, it's a theory, but it's the only sensible one for having 700 goddamn results.

At least searching by name is easier. Looks like Damnnation isn't a word used alot.