• Spiderman
    • Iron Man
    • Hulk
    • Captain America
    • Daredevil
    • Thor
    • Hawkeye
    • Deadpool

What's your favourite male* superhero of all time?

*(Wish the poll had a bigger limit)

I'll start! (Votes on poll)

Give your reasons too!

No one of these. My superhero are Isaac Clarke. He are real hero which saved whole galaxy from disaster.
Also i could add Captain Shepard from Mass Effect but Isaac are cooler ;D

of the ones listed there i guess spiderman. i like both ultimate spidermen (parker and morales)

my faves tho are the cassandra cain batgirl and the flash thompson venom

Batman. Mainly due to the rogues gallery and the best female villains. Now while he may not be a super hero per se. What it shows is that with determination you can achieve what you want. I also find the stories to be really good. My favourites being The Dark knight Returns, Arkham Asylum, No Man's Land, The Long Halloween and the sequels. The Man Who Laughs, Final Crisis (although he's not in it much), Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader, Grant Morrison's Batman run and a shit load more.

Super heroes like Superman aren't my cup of tea. Pretty much an almost indestructible being with fuck all personality is pretty lame. All Star Superman and the last two superman stories in the deluxe edition of Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow are great, however.

I am not much of a Marvel fan as they tend to be typical super hero saves the day but Spider Man and Dare Devil (particularly Frank Miller's run) always have a place in my heart. I mean come on, the Bulls Eye and Elektra issues were fantastic. I have been meaning to read some Wonder Woman graphic novels but not sure where to start, in all honesty.

Speaking of Wonder Woman a little fact: The man who came up with Wonder Woman actually came up with the basis of the lie detector machine. Polygraph test, I think they're called.

I feel like I'm one of three people on the planet that just plain doesn't get the appeal of superheroes. Even as a kid they were just a passing fancy.

DAMN, how could I forget Flash!?!

I though about adding the Punisher, but then thought that maybe not a lot of people don't know him.

Oh crap! Ant Man!

SFoZ911 said:

Doomguy.

Yeah, I expected that to happen.
But not today! Today, is the day of Marvel and DC heroes!

I couldn't decide, so I picked Iron Man. (Although I do agree that Batman IS cooler than the others, except for Spidey, IMHO. And seriously, Deadpool? He's an antihero, not a superhero... but whatever.)

But I think it goes without saying that the real superheroes are the ones that sacrificed their lives serving their country, no?

GoatLord said:

I feel like I'm one of three people on the planet that just plain doesn't get the appeal of superheroes. Even as a kid they were just a passing fancy.

Yeah, I also never really got into men in shiny costumes. They all have a trashy sort of feel.

I have never really cared for super heroes but The Phantom would probably be my favorite.

Voros said:

And yet, you're voting for him.

Because he was on the list, and he's my favourite comic book character.

I love Batman, but I had to go with Deadpool.

He's meta as fuck and I like that.

Jonah Hex and the Punisher, though they're more like antiheroes.