• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julz_d

Barons are badass until......

Drumroll please.....

They get stuck in a door!

If only id had taught them to crouch

You sure they get stuck? Everytime i face barons through a gate, they kneel under and come raging! I never seen them get stuck.

Maybe the reason they're getting stuck is because they're spawn AT the door itself. Cause they DO exceed the height of the door when spawned into it.

I've seen it happen on pretty much every map that has doors with barons by them. I think it has something to do with when the door closes you know the timing. That might be how they get stuck and it also looks pretty ridiculous. It also reminds me of the scene from the Doom movie where they activate one of those wall things in the cuts an imp in half. But anyway yeah may happened other monsters to but I just noticed it on the baron. It looks kind of funny cause I just stand there running in place stuck in the door. I would have taken a screenshot but I didn't think it was necessary given this happened so often

Back in the day on Super Nintendo, Barons did not have an ass at all. This is fact as lack of sprites caused the demons to be facing toward the player at all times.