Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sickdrummer

what do i need to play doom on the net multiplayer?

hi,
im new here but not new to doom... i want to know where i can buy a full verison of doom and doom 2 and so on and what i need to play them multiplayer on the internet. thanks in advance. this will have to do till doom 3 gets out
thanks

Omg he asked where to BUY Doom....*sniffle* this is one of the greatest days of my life. Anyway, read the FAQ and look for the Online Deathmatching section. The FAQ also tells of places to buy Doom at :) The FAQ was written by me, and many others helped with various parts of it.

hi thanks for you responses..reading the FAQ right now! but i was reading other posts. and i have Windows 2000 and i understand that you need to have a port program to run this? my question is will that screw up other games i having on there or anything i have running righ now?. and can you play Doom on line where i can play other people over the internet? The thing is i had doom,doom 2 and final doom but i lent it to one of my friends and never saw it again. so i have to re purchase it. thanks again

Detailed info in the FAQ and in the top post in this forum too, just get everything it tells you too, and you will be fine. Make sure Doom2 is v1.9.