Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VGamingJunkie

Good freebie video editor that can layer videos?

Anyone know any good freeware video editors that can layer videos ontop of each other and size and move them around, preferably with the ability to change it mid-video. I'm basically doing a face cam but not actual webcam, more an avatar. I've been using Blender's Video Editor but it takes a very long time to render out. I'd like something I can use to render 720p in a shorter amount of time than Blender's offering with the aforementioned ability to layer in videos.

everennui said:

Sorry... Blender is the best of these

Blender cool only encoding a video. Rendered video doesn't take too much space if to choose correct kodek but it sucks in amount of abilities. And limited to 300000 frames until it will be hacked.

Azuruish said:

Blender cool only encoding a video. Rendered video doesn't take too much space if to choose correct kodek but it sucks in amount of abilities. And limited to 300000 frames until it will be hacked.

Well, even if you went a full 60 frames per second, those 300k frames equate to 5k seconds, which equals around 83 minutes and 20 seconds. My only issue with Blender is it takes several hours to render out, turning off things like antialiasing didn't seem to help either. Also, in the Video Editor, you can't just drag layered videos yourself, you have to manually punch in a transformation number which isn't as intuitive.