• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Toenail

Solo Campaign Map: Theta Labs

I tried my hand at a solo campaign map. You have two objectives:

-find the green card in the cargo zone to unlock access to the Theta Labs
-recover the blue card from the lab to unlock the exit elevator

There are several secrets to be found...
(oh, and don't touch the lasers... they're lethal)
God Speed Marine!

Level Code: 4KR5PEKQ
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/EHi0L

Check mine out. I have e1m1 - e1m4 completed of an 8 map episode im working on called Cyber Hell. just search for cyberhell.

Lol has your post has link to your levels. Nah how about I post to people who's levels I've played to try mine out as well.

HALFRATS PS4 said:

Lol as your post has link to your levels. Nah how about I post to people who's levels I've played to try mine out as well. Looks good I'll try them out. Check mine out quality maps. All the bells and whistles.

HALFRATS PS4 said:

Lol has your post has link to your levels. Nah how about I post to people who's levels I've played to try mine out as well.

That's called a *signature*, meaning reading it is optional. Why don't you follow his advice and post your own thread. You save your time as well: posting one thread vs. wasting your time posting repeatedly in other threads. Your own thread may get your map more attention as well, rather than burying your post in other people's threads that not everyone reads all the way to the end.

I don't know why clog up more of this thread telling me the same shit someone else already has? Here's an idea, you do you,...

HALFRATS PS4 said:

I don't know why clog up more of this thread telling me the same shit someone else already has? Here's an idea, you do you,...

If you have an attitude, maybe you should put off map designing for now. Designing a map needs a clear head. And here you are, a mind that can't even understand incredibly basic things like how to tell others about your map. The only one clogging up the forum is YOU, because your posts have been the most useless of them all.

God damn I thought this was a doom community not a bunch of fucking rags. Where is the thread without the sandy vaginas?

I hope someone can come and give actual criticism to this map, i would if i could play the game right now, rip ps4.

HALFRATS PS4 said:

Lol what's pathetic is you probably have that on stand by. Your level of dedication to me is what's really sad. Your mom is doubly proud.

Be sandy stay a sandy bitch.

Why do you keep quoting and spamming your own posts? are you really that desperate for attention?

Great map, the platforming you incorporated was tasteful and done really well. I also like what you did with the lazers as access points and you demon placements were spot on. The only thing I would suggest is giving more than one life and placing in a checkpoint system. Dying once and having to go out into the load screens to play it again is kind of a buzz kill. Making it 4 players would be nice as well so I could play it with friends. I got all the way to the blue door and found out how to get that rocket launcher. But for sure will be looking forward to more of your levels.