Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

RIP Kimbo Slice

42 on 6/6/16, something doesn't sit right about those numbers.

But seriously though 42 is too early, RIP.

That sucks. I remember watching his street fights... I wonder what else will go wrong today err yesterday.

deadwolves said:

I guess this Kimbo

Got sliced

Too soon bro! :P

XD It's still a good joke though... I mean I have a dark sense of humor. But still too soon man. Too soon.

Anyway, it's a damn shame he died so young. Didn't he influence a couple of Street Fighter characters or something? I mean I thought Zangrief kinda looked like a him a bit.

Just sayin'.

Don't mean to sound rude or anything.

But damn.... it's a fucking shame. We are losing all the great rock stars and fighters it seems. =(

I'm not sure if this is the guy I was thinking of.

But if this is the guy I'm thinking of, some years ago a friend showed me a few youtube videos of him doing some backyard fighting. The incredibly dangerous and unregulated gloves off kind. He was a giant tank and even let some people throw some free punches directly at his face to no avail. The man was a monster and undefeated.

Then for some reason he got involved in UFC, possibly his first match. His professional opponent took him out in under 5 seconds!

I could be getting my people completely wrong here...

Chezza said:

I'm not sure if this is the guy I was thinking of.

But if this is the guy I'm thinking of, some years ago a friend showed me a few youtube videos of him doing some backyard fighting. The incredibly dangerous and unregulated gloves off kind. He was a giant tank and even let some people throw some free punches directly at his face to no avail. The man was a monster and undefeated.

Then for some reason he got involved in UFC, possibly his first match. His professional opponent took him out in under 5 seconds!

I could be getting my people completely wrong here...

That's almost certainly him. He was a Youtube sensation about 10 years ago.

Holy shit, 2016 is the worse year when it comes to our favorite/beloved celebrities passing away.

Anyways, RIP.

Tritnew said:

Holy shit, 2016 is the worse year when it comes to our favorite/beloved celebrities passing away.

Anyways, RIP.

Celebrities are dropping dead left and right! It's crazy!