Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

Whats the highest non-post helled day streak?

I was just curious as we're at 3 days now. It feels were bound to have one today.

The longest streak was the first one. It lasted around 13.8 billion years. That's the estimated time between the big bang and the very first PH'd DW thread.

Don't know, don't care, don't give a flying fuck.

My guess, 2 weeks, tops. And probably when the site was "dormant" or lacked in activity.

I also wonder about this often. Sometimes it's fun to peek at post hell and think "wow, it's been a while since the last crap thread".

From my observations: Sometimes, threads just get locked. Other times, threads or their parts get Post Helled. Other times, posts or threads get outright deleted.

Yeah, I once posted a wad where you're fighting nazi admins because you're pissed off that they don't allow My Little Pony discussion, and that thread vanished almost immediately.

Post hell is really a zoo to laugh at idiots and serve as a "not-what-to-do" for new people. A post has to be pretty bad for it to be outright deleted. I'm hardly surprised kuchitsu's post was straight up deleted considering the content he thought was valuable enough to contribute when it slanders the admins for a completely unrelated subject.

I always get happy seeing the icon background going white because I love reading the stupid shit that gets put in there.

Post Hell, to me, is a mixed bag of hit-and-miss attempts at humor/trolling, making most threads subsequently misses. I do, however, like to read threads that have been ph'd on the off-chance of a hit when I'm bored at work/on break and there's literally nothing better for me to do. On that note, I do get a bit let down when I go to check it and either there's either nothing new, or there has been something new, but it's a poor attempt at comedy, which most ph-intended threads are. Ironically most of the best ph threads start off totally normal/without the intent for ph later.

scifista42 said:

The longest streak was the first one. It lasted around 13.8 billion years. That's the estimated time between the big bang and the very first PH'd DW thread.

Huh, I wonder if we can beat that record.

The music is interesting in there Kinda jungle-ish hey! I should do that for a doom mod, a jungle in hell...

MZLXS said:

The music is interesting in there Kinda jungle-ish hey! I should do that for a doom mod, a jungle in hell...

There'd be forest fires everywhere. Lol.

scifista42 said:

From my observations: Sometimes, threads just get locked. Other times, threads or their parts get Post Helled. Other times, posts or threads get outright deleted.

Do they lock threads to keep them from getting spammed, or because when there's no more room in Post Hell the posts will walk the Earth?

Da Eediot said:

There'd be forest fires everywhere. Lol.

Da Eediot said:

Do they lock threads to keep them from getting spammed, or because when there's no more room in Post Hell the posts will walk the Earth?

*looks at time stamps*

Prolly the former

The best are threads are the splits that start off pretty rational and then get really crazy later, rooting from a really fuckin weird post or flamebait opinion by someone who comments on it.

raymoohawk said:

sci fistas and boros comment got me curious, what was the biggest inactivity period for dw?

I'm pretty sure Ling can help you answer that question.

And its "Voros" not "Boros" :)

"I, on the other hand view the body as a decaying, dying, piece of shit."

-MINDustry

That's the shit toppings on the shit cake of Post Hell right there.

Tritnew said:

"I, on the other hand view the body as a decaying, dying, piece of shit."

-MINDustry

That's the shit toppings on the shit cake of Post Hell right there.

Someone said that? I suppose it is, if you feed it garbage and sit on your arse until you develop muscle entropy. Horribly backwards view though.

MistAche said:

Someone said that? I suppose it is, if you feed it garbage and sit on your arse until you develop muscle entropy. Horribly backwards view though.

Why even lift when it's all about your face?

rileymartin said:

Why even lift when it's all about your face?

Haha... unfortunately I'm attracted to strong women. They tend to go for the barbarian, not the weedy types.

MistAche said:

Hey now, Boogie2988 is sadly obese but he's got a Wife.

That should give us more hope in humanity.

Tritnew said:

Hey now, Boogie2988 is sadly obese but he's got a Wife.

That should give us more hope in humanity.

Guessing he found her in WoW, sent her pic's of some hunk and imported her... SURPRISE BITCH!!

I remember one thread that was based around if there was a Doomgirl.

I literally think I ruined It once by being a complete idiot.