Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EduXYZ

Music Thread (All Genre)

Van Der Graaf Generator and Rush. Classic Progressive Rock essentials:

Silly, but playful and fun. Listening to this high while playing Runescape was quite the trip. Went full geek mode:

Ok, i'm really curious (and the same question applies to other music threads): does anyone actually listen to what others post? Cause i don't.. :)

ChekaAgent said:

Ok, i'm really curious (and the same question applies to other music threads): does anyone actually listen to what others post? Cause i don't.. :)

I like to listen to other songs that are posted, that's why I like to visit these music threads, especially the one in blogs. I like sharing music I enjoy, and I like to discover new ones.

ChekaAgent said:

I don't. That's why I don't like "music" threads, hence why I am posting silly videos. I prefer talking about music, not just everyone trying to show off their tastes.

I've found some great metal/rock/synth from these music threads. That is the whole point of them. To find interesting music. If I don't like something I just continue on.

TraceOfSpades said:

I don't. That's why I don't like "music" threads, hence why I am posting silly videos. I prefer talking about music, not just everyone trying to show off their tastes.

Of course, so just continue to spam useless bullshit that nobody cares about so it makes the actual music a pain to sift through. Fucking class.

RUSH said:

I've found some great metal/rock/synth from these music threads. That is the whole point of them. To find interesting music. If I don't like something I just continue on.

Of course, so just continue to spam useless bullshit that nobody cares about so it makes the actual music a pain to sift through. Fucking class.

I thought we were homies, man.

ChekaAgent said:

I do. Unless it's some lame sellout musician/band.

I like the song Clonehunter just posted.

RUSH said:

Listening to this high while playing Runescape was quite the trip.

Word word bruh. Legalize dat shieeet and roll another one.

Rollin' on dubs fam. Wesside.

Something about this song always makes me think of those weird, empty moments around sunset in late summer.