Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So E3 happens this Sunday and I am starting this thread to build up the hype for all the cool games we are going to see but never be able to play before the downgrade

I personally want to see what Bethesda has in store for us in terms of doom content

I feel like they won't show any DOOM related new content for some reason. Probably focus on their main shit and a new title or 2 if that. I'm honestly mostly looking forward and hoping that Nintendo shows something awesome besides Zelda gameplay and Microsoft has something good to show.

Would be nice to see a few awesome new PC titles as well. Looking to get one of the new Pascal cards asap so I'd like to see some taxing games to go with it ;D

Wait is otherside entertainment going to be there? Because if they are I hope they reveal more information on System Shock 3.

Waiting for some System Shock stuff, some Fallout stuff...

My fingers are crossed for a Quake reboot.

Waiting for big Doom DLC, new TES, Dishonored 2(!!) gameplay, Titanfall 2(very excited, because hook!), Lawbreakers with release date, new Mass Effect(!!!), new game by Criterion, Ken Levine(!!!!), new Shenmue, crossed fingers for new Quake and Blackroom.

...and new GTA(big DLC like GTA4:BOGT)!!!

Expectations/Guesses/Etc...

Sony: Uncharted something or another, Infinite Warfare, Exclusives, No Man's Sky, previews of games that will be further elaborated on in other conferences, maybe Sly Cooper stuff because of the film?

Microsoft: VR, Halo probably, Quantum Break, fingers crossed for a new Blinx game, exclusives of course, new IP?

EA: Star Wars something, Battlefront (?), Battlefield 1, bunch of sports crap, Sims again (?)

Bethesda: Dishonored 2 will certainly be the focus, but also BattleCry, the Elder Scrolls card game thing, ESO (?), Skyrim remake, FO4/Doom DLC info and FO4 cross platform mods, BattleCry (kek)

Nintendo: Legend of Zelda, Pokemon S&M, most certainly a tribute to Iwata (it'd be weird if they didn't)

Ubisoft: I imagine they'd show something more for the Assassin's Creed movie and maybe another AC game. Also their spokeperson swearing at -- No, I'm sorry -- *with* the audience and trying to hype the crowd yet fail miserably, Just Dance sequel?

I know some has been confirmed, but I like guessing anyways. I haven't really followed the news as to what has been confirmed and what hasn't been.

...and we forget about The Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red(The Witcher)!

I'm expecting the sequel of Wolfenstein : The New Order. I know, I know that BJ would survive from that nuclear strike, because he is BJ.

Something by Valve, as in a confirmed video game. I don't give a toss about their Vive or whatever. Just please confirm L4D3 or HL3 or anything related.

I'm looking forward to Prey 2, just hope it doesn't disappoint.
New Order sequel has me excited.
Hoping for Doom singleplayer DLC or standalone Old Blood style expansion.
Hoping for Left 4 Dead 3 to appear.

I'm just waiting for Valve to finally man up and announce that HL3 is canceled. Just do it already. I've made my peace with it. It's old enough now where most kids these days wouldn't care one way or the other. So no major damage.

Glaice said:

Meh, don't care what's for show at E3 this year..

Honestly pretty much the only reason I even tuned in last year was for Doom. Ended up throwing it on a few times in the background the few days after but that was pretty much it.

Hoping for some DOOM DLC as well. But I mainly forgot that they were making a sequel to TNO, maybe that'll be the main announcement from id.

I'm pretty sure the focus of Beth's conference will be Dishonored 2. TNO's sequel may get some stuff too, but I doubt as much.

I'm hoping for more SP expansions and dlc for Doom. I'm fine with getting milked for money as long as it is good content. But I'm really hoping for major Snapmap updates to be announced as well.

Can't stick around that day, I have to go out of town to stay with my brother and his girlfriend for the night.

Oh well...

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will be the highlight of this year's E3, of course! It will be the greatest game of the year, no doubt on that!!

I want to see if Bethesda will really release Skyrim Remastered, as well as an Old-Blood style expansion for the new Doom that's Classic-styled for the old-school Doom fans. =)

Not to mention Serious Sam 4, FF7 HD, a Quake reboot (based off Cthulu Lovecraftian stuff, it'd be pretty cool if it ends up looking a little like Bloodborne. Not gonna lie.), Zelda, maybe some COD4 Remastered, Battlefield 1, and I really want to see what Microsoft has in store for the future of Halo... they better bring back dual-wielding...

ChekaAgent said:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will be the highlight of this year's E3, of course! It will be the greatest game of the year, no doubt on that!!

For a CoD game I honestly didn't think it looked that bad. The modern warfare jumbo was getting stale, and they need to approach a different angle in terms of gameplay, which they actually seem to be doing.

Bethesda's event today should be interesting, where they reveal a bunch of games about shooting people mere hours after the worst mass shooting in modern American history.