Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PureSlime

The Worst Thing You've Ever Seen

So what's the worst thing you've ever seen on the internet/IRL?

Could be a picture, video, or even something you've heard or watched happen.

Just overall what do you consider to be the worst thing you've been witness to?

EDIT: But please don't link to any obscene material.

Probably watching our malamutes feast on the corpse of a dead goat when I was a boy, about 6-7 years old. It passed away over night, dogs got into it before I we got down there. I went down first, seeing that savagery right in front of my face and the horrible feeling I had in my gut made me realize some things about nature.

2 Girls Juan Cup.

But seriously, there was a medical operation on liveleak being done on a person who had their whole face off from some accident. I thought it was an autopsy at first because it looked lethal, but then the person moved and I just closed it. No thanks.

A dog running across a street and a car with ample time to stop just barreling over its rear end, likely crushing many of the poor creatures bones. I heard it yelp out in severe pain and the worthless piece of shit in the car just kept driving. I've seen things that should have traumatised me more, but that particular incident hung over me for a long time..

I'm trying to think of something not super depressing but it's hard, I'v seen alot of super ugly shit in my life. I don't see how anything good can come of this.

Some reality show about giving birth where these bunch of fat women had a tradition of frying and eating the placenta(I guess afterbirth) of their sisters. They put that shit in a frying pan and acted like it was a T-bone steak. Yechtt, uhhh, still get sick about it.

Anything on the website "Bestgore." Sorry for plugging that. I didn't give a direct link, though. So don't shit down my throat please mods.

Haven't been there in ages because of how depressing it is. Warps your mind after a while. The Canadian government has been trying to crack down on it for quite a while actually. But that is an entirely different issue.

I don't recommend people go there.

Any video where people consume theirs or each other's waste. That kind of shit(pun not intended) stays on my mind for days, some times weeks. YUCK!

^ Almost as disgusting as that guy who fucked a horse. Or 3 guys 1 hammer. Or Meatspin.

Ehhh..... what has been seen cannot be unseen. RIP my mind. And damn you curiosity.

RUSH said:

Meatspin.

Lmao I got so many people with the "trace your exact location" trick through whatever the site was so many times! The one that tries to make it look like a satellite image being zoomed in on your house and ends up being the meatspin shit. I know it's not nice but goddamn if it ain't funny when it works on them :D

RUSH said:

^ Almost as disgusting as that guy who fucked a horse.

That was Mr. Hands and from what I've heard he died after that video from rectal bleeding since his buddies were too embarrassed to take him to the hospital. RIP

I remember reading on Encyclopedia Dramatica about Drugs, and saw this picture of a man who's face been... COMPLETELY, ripped off.

I went onto look it up and it was a story about a man who used Angel Dust, went completely insane and punched through glass, took the shard.

And wouldn't you believe it? He tore his skin off and fed it to two dogs, the fucked up thing? HE WAS STILL ALIVE and didn't feel a thing.

Just typing this out is making me sick.

I know the exact picture you're talking about. My recollection of it is essentially the face of the Doom 2016 Revenant.

Will NOT be surprised if they saw the picture and said "This is our new Revenant".

But I've seen a lot of fucked up shit on the internet, the most fucked up probably being The BME Pain Olympics.

Do.
Not.
LOOK IT UP.

Tritnew said:

But I've seen a lot of fucked up shit on the internet, the most fucked up probably being The BME Pain Olympics.

Do.
Not.
LOOK IT UP.

Is that the one where some feller bashed in his own pecker?

rileymartin said:

Is that the one where some feller bashed in his own pecker?

It was staged with practical effects, but yeah.

It was that one, but I'm not too keen with wee wee smashing or anything, that's why I got scared by it.

One time, when I was riding a train, I looked out of the window and saw a motionless body lying near the rails, with the head lying a bit away from the body. I assume it was a successful suicide. It was so surreal and now the memory is somehow so fuzzy that I'm not even sure that it really happened anymore. Part of me feels like it was just a bad dream. Perhaps it's my mind wanting to forget a bad memory? I don't know, but I think I'm not gonna resist it.

The brain is definitely capable of convincing itself something horrifying was a dream as a defense mechanism. That's terrifying, I haven't seen anything on the the level of a decapitation in person, however an Asian guy who lived down the block from me 5-6 years ago was hacked up and his body was found in the streets about 10km down the road the next day.. Thankfully I didn't actually see it, apparently it was gang related though.

Doomkid said:

The brain is definitely capable of convincing itself something horrifying was a dream as a defense mechanism.

I think that's what my brain is definitely doing with a extremely fuzzy memory I have about my palm's skin getting ripped off.

I think even the very moment I saw it I didn't fully believe it, like "no... this must be something else... I'm misunderstanding it". What was especially surreal is that there were no people around, maybe because the body was under the platform (kinda like this one but deeper) and it was early in the morning. Strange, I don't even really remember anything else about that day, I have no memories of, like, coming home and feeling horrible about what I saw. Brain is fascinating...

Worst thing I've seen in real life would be someone on the road who had been hit and killed by a vehicle. (Although I did not see them get hit. Only the aftermath. The driver of the vehicle reportedly fled after the accident.)

Faces of Death (which is banned and has 5 parts. I saw only one part and only 15 minutes and this was enough to me to put this in worst and disgusting thing which i ever seen.)
Begotten. Ow that black and white film.. .nah

Not sure it's the absolute worst, but I almost passed out watching jar squatter. View at your own risk.

I've seen Faces of Death and stuff in that vein, it didn't bother me when I was younger but I can't stand it anymore. That kind of thing gives me death anxiety and makes me feel sick.