Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yousuf Anik

Arxangels demos [-complevel 2]

This is a thread for Arxangels demos. It is intended for coop limit removing play, so complevel 2 is the base compat setting, but the authors warn some maps may break and either complevel -1 or Zdoom might be necessary. Take heed (or take a hint), explorers!

----------------------------------------

Arxangels map 10 uv-max in 05:17

how bad and stupid my first run was...it was a total waste ;( this time all killed :D

arx10-517.zip

Yousuf Anik said:

Arxangels map 12 uv-max in 02:10

a joke map!

Good job yousuf. In fact this could still go down. I almost exited at 2:04 before i realized that i missed the final ssg shot and that spidie was just dancing around so i had to return from the exit room and kill it again and when i completed the level it was like 2:20. Rng plays a key role in this map imo.

SWDude said:

Good job yousuf. In fact this could still go down. I almost exited at 2:04 before i realized that i missed the final ssg shot and that spidie was just dancing around so i had to return from the exit room and kill it again and when i completed the level it was like 2:20. Rng plays a key role in this map imo.

Thanks buddy :) yeah the time can still go down to 2:00 I think and well, when I saw 3 spidie killed in a row and one alive I rushed forward to kill it. I didn't really think it would happen like this, very lucky I must say.

You know, if you're going to post a lot of demos for a wad, it's best to make a separate thread, as they become no longer miscellaneous :^)

I'll make dew split it off :U

kraflab said:

You know, if you're going to post a lot of demos for a wad, it's best to make a separate thread, as they become no longer miscellaneous :^)

I'll make dew split it off :U

Aah I thought few demos won't make it necessary to open a thread but you're right it's no longer miscellaneous now :D thanks anyway man and now it will be good if more players record demos for this wad :)