Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

Worst shooting in US history in Orlando today, at least 50 killed

It happened at a gay night club called Pulse, and is likely due to the gunman disliking LGBT people and just generally being a dickhead who praised ISIL. The guy used an AR-15 and a pistol, both purchased legally within the last week. He had also been questioned by FBI twice already for alleged terrorism comments.

NBC News link

Quoting a friend here "If those gays were armed with guns instead of just aids the death toll would've been much lower... also thought they would've been use to taking loads to the face."

What a piece of scum.. So many lives lost over a load of bullshit. Gotta love how his father essentially says "it's not because of his religion, it's because gays made him angry" as if the former isn't clearly the reason for the latter in this instance - he fucking outright said it himself. I was born in Orlando, a lot of people are hurting bad there right now. My condolences to them and their loved ones. What a terrible tragedy..

MistAche said:

Quoting a friend here "If those gays were armed with guns instead of just aids the death toll would've been much lower... also thought they would've been use to taking loads to the face."

That's not a very nice thing to say now is it?

BluePineapple72 said:

If he's being question by the bureau for terrorism, then why the FUCK was he allowed to purchase a goddamned gun!?!?

Because 'Murica.

Bills were introduced six months ago that would have stopped this. Unfortunately, congress is at the whims of gun lobbyists (and gun manufacturers), so none of them ever got passed.

It's common sense that suspected terrorists shouldn't get guns, but yet we allow it.

MrDeAD1313 said:

That's not a very nice thing to say now is it?

I agree, naturally. But I can't help having a sense of humor for it though. If people continue to apologise for this ridiculous fundamentalism, and shove it under the carpet - what else is there to do but laugh?

I'm with Doomkid - disgusting atrocity, countless lives and families affected; and a typical response 'it's not because of his religion...' Oh right, sure fella.

I'm afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg

MistAche said:

SO FUCKING FUNNY, AHAHA! LOOK, THEY WERE FUCKING FAGGOTS SO NO HARM DONE! /BROFIST

MistAche said:

quoting a friend here, "your friend is a gibbering retard"

This is especially horrible because a specific group was targeted, not just various random civilians that happened to be at the crime scene. Imagine how other LGBT people in that area feel right now... Usually when a shooting happens you're like "okay, this is awful, sure, but the chances of this actually happenning to me of all people are very very low so I don't have to panic that much, I can probably keep on living the same way". But this time it's different. I imagine many gays might change their lifestyle after this, stop coming to gatherings, etc... In a way, this is a much more threatening kind of terrorism.

p.s. I dunno why people feel obligated to give attention to obvious shit trolls.

What happened to at the door security? Why was this retard allowed to buy an assault rifle and a pistol? I see this as a major flaw for this to happen.

Technically, this is the worst MODERN DAY shooting in the USA since there's been worse in the past, such as the Civil War era.

Lol everything is claimed by ISIS, I Bet they'll also claim feeding obama too much chilli that he got Diarrhea soon .

What a piece of shit. Two weeks ago we had the Pride Parade here and I had so much fun seeing people just enjoying, dancing and laughing, not giving a single fuck about sexual orientation and this disaster happens.

A sad day indeed.

ChekaAgent said:

I think it's a good time to start a discussion about gun control laws.

Wouldn't have done jack shit. The guy worked security, and in addition to a hundred some hours in multiple firearms training also had legitimate weapons ownership licenses. Unless 'gun control' applies to everyone, including police, security, and secret service (yeah right), it's a pipe dream that will always be susceptible to abuse by a certain minority.

ChekaAgent said:

I think it's a good time to start a discussion about gun control laws.

One of the problems is the discussions being had are coming from two different ways of addressing the problem. One side is saying laws should be geared to punish criminal usage after the fact, another side says the best course of action is more regulation on civilian access. It results in a bunch of people talking over eachother instead of to eachother, and accusing eachother of not having the right approach to the issue.

"Gun control laws would have prevented this". So true. The man who killed all of those people totally would obey those laws just like he obeyed the "don't murder people" laws.

You know, because logic.

MistAche said:

You have a shitty friend.

TraceOfSpades said:

"Gun control laws would have prevented this". So true. The man who killed all of those people totally would obey those laws just like he obeyed the "don't murder people" laws.

You know, because logic.

Guess we might as well just legalize all crime because people are gonna do it anyway

Probably the worst part is that at this moment, under the current circumstances, it's just not possible to prevent this kind of attacks. It can happen almost anywhere.

Azazel Bloodfucker said:

guns=crime?

Is DOOM a crime?

Well, I mean, if you have to give up a kidney, an arm, and a leg to get a gun, people would be far less willing to use them to commit crimes. That takes some real dedication, not just hatred that's less than one's own well being.

Azazel Bloodfucker said:

guns=crime?

Where I live, pretty much. Gun violence on this scale is foreign to me.

Of course, stricter gun laws won't stop mass shootings altogether. But it's one stride to making them happen less frequently at least. Also at fault is the obsessive culture surrounding guns. No civilian needs weapons capable of mowing down a crowd of people, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Man, only to have been depressed for a week and then I hear of this.

Seriously, what's the world coming to? I mean, fuck. I know we've had shitty people over the years, but someone with enough balls to gun down gay people while they're just having a good time? It can really make you actually question WHAT the world is coming to.

Next thing you know, we'll have fucking Hitler- I MEAN, Trump in office and everything goes to hell.

Anyways, I'm done ranting out of my mind. All I know is, all my concerns go to their friends and family.