Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Eediot

Describe The Dream You Had Last Night

I seem to forget any dreams after about 10 minutes after waking up. And that's probably a good thing because my dreams are weird as hell, and i quite often have nightmares.. and i think it's better to forget them..

ChekaAgent said:

I seem to forget any dreams after about 10 minutes after waking up. And that's probably a good thing because my dreams are weird as hell, and i quite often have nightmares.. and i think it's better to forget them..

Do you remember any weird dreams or nightmares you had?

It sucked. I was at walmart buying groceries and the place was packed. I picked up the last bag of some frozen veggies but a small kid grabbed it from me while I was trying to decide if this is what I want. Even though all kinds of food was missing, there were stockers everywhere putting up displays of useless junk. Someone stole my buggy while I was trying to dig something out from a shelf. That's when I started getting pissed off. I knocked over a display (not sure if by accident or on purpose) and the girl said I had to buy that stuff, but I said fuck no, and walked out of the store.
I went to another walmart store and most of the food was completely gone except stuff like pork products. Oh shit, that's right it ramadan! I still managed to get something things, but there was too much chaos, people fighting over stupid junk like pastries, and I got pissed off again. Ended up leaving my buggy in the middle of the aisle and walking out the store. Some employee tried to stop me and I told them to fuck off. Then I noticed some cameras at the entrance, and had a bad feeling. Quickly rushed to my truck and a group of people were there: a few walmart employees and a tow truck driver in the process of hooking it up. That's when it got confusing. Somehow I got my truck to remotely start and rev up in a super-low gear, and it snapped the tow chain. Then it drove to me, the door openened, then I gave them the finger and drove away.

Sometimes I have some dreams based around Pink Floyd, mainly The Wall.

Makes me wonder how much that album affected me, I also had a dream about myself being a detective and investigating a murder. Most of them go to Creepypasta levels or nightmare levels. Seriously, I wake up going "what the fuck?".

I had a dream a week or two ago where me and my sister were walking up a snowy hill for some reason and we saw a bunch of road kill. I said "You would think that they'd have cleaned this up by now." and we kept walking. The road kill got progressively worse. It started out with dead squirrels, then to dead raccoons, deer, and larger animals. There was blood and gore everywhere. It was pretty weird.

I think mine was one of those "naked in a public place" thing...probably...I can't exactly remember.

I had a weird dream about Doom world XD. And it involved ChekaAgent, and how he got a custom title.

What's even more strange, is that next day, I log in to Doom world and actually see ChekaAgent having a custom title. Creepy.

This is the only one I can remember enough. Others are too "lost" in my head.

Da Eediot said:

Do you remember any weird dreams or nightmares you had?

Right now i don't really remember anything, but what i can tell is that i quite often have dreams about people abusing me. The weird thing is that most of those people are actually my friends and relatives, who in real life would never probably do that..

Voros said:

What's even more strange, is that next day, I log in to Doom world and actually see ChekaAgent having a custom title.

And i think that my title is stupid, really.. I mean for one time joke it was funny, but now i'm stuck with it.. tbh, i actually would prefer if someone removed it..

An awful dream! I was sampling various kinds of chocolate at a shop and then accidentally ate one that cost 40,000$. Immediately some hysterical bitch from the management started pressuring me, saying that I'm totally fucked. I kept asking for mercy but that didn't work. So she started dragging me to the police station, but luckily on our way I suddenly thought "hey, could this be just a dream?". So I began shouting "gtfo, you're not real!" continiously. I wasn't sure in my words at all, but that was my only hope. Eventually she just kind of let me go, I don't know if she fully believed me though. I felt really stressed out when I woke up, like I just barely escaped a 15 year prison sentence or something.

I almost never get pleasant dreams nowadays. :\ Usually it's me being in extremely embarassing situations, people chasing me while I'm trying to fly away, etc. Sometimes it's just weird stuff and not particularly unpleasant, which is nice. But I haven't seen any genuinely happy ones in a while.

I don't remember, so I'll just pick my greatest.

- I like to die in my dreams.

Spoiler

I and my classmate were standing near a river and there was some vintage, expensive-looking car nearby. No buildings, no people, just some small plants scattered around and trees just near the horizon. On the shores (and the entire area), there were small sharp dark-colored rocks instead of sand.
I entered the car and got on the passenger seat, my classmate started driving (there was a road nearby, which was completely flawless, awesome, despite it being a dream). There were no cars at all, but when one showed up, my classmate made a creepy, zombie-looking face and turned left, just to the opposite lane. I said something like "idiot, wtf are you doing", tried to take over the control, but failed and we had hit the car at full speed. As always, I didn't feel anything but fear and felt sorry about the car. My classmate didn't move anymore.

in another dream I went to a hospital for vaccination with lots of other people from my school. I wasn't very enthusiastic at that time, so I just sat on a bench and decided to go at the last moment. After a while, when only two people remained, I entered the doctor's room. There were lots of my schoolmates, but their faces were screwed and their skin turned blue. They didn't make a single noise. I was scared and ran out of the room. The guy that didn't enter the room was still on the bench, and I told him about everything. We both thought that it would be better to get out of here, and we left the hospital. After that, the entire world had turned into a GTA game - my schoolmate got into a random car on the parking and got away. After a minute, I saw a large truck and, well, it was open as well. I started driving. I was just rolling around because it was just a weird dream and I wanted to explore stuff. Suddenly, it had become very dark, I lost control and the truck flew off the road. My first thought was: "damn, lost a decent truck". But I didn't hit the ground, although about 30 seconds have passed - I just kept falling into the void.

I had several dreams where I was backstabbed / lost my limbs / was hit by a car / jumped off a roof or something. Never felt pain anywhere, but lots of fear. Damn, it's very difficult to imagine my life without dreams, they're the most exciting part of my life, lol.

- Sometimes my dreams are weird.
Spoiler

I was sitting on the floor in a strange place, I can't describe it properly - it looked like a huge noob map for Doom with white walls. There was a large bag nearby. Suddenly, some agressive-looking people came and started to pressure me. One of them twisted up my hands, the other one had opened the bag and started to search for something valuable. After a couple of minutes, well.... Luke Skywalker had appeared out of nowhere and cut those bastards into pieces with his lightsaber. I said "thank you" and he went away.

I was on the train station in some Russian-looking city. The roads in that city, however, were completely screwed - lots of zigzags, random interconnections and branchings, and there was a huge traffic. I started looking for a map, found it, and realized that it's going to be a really long walk. I crossed the road near the train station and got into a large courtyard. There was a guy riding a very small, weird-looking car. He was doing stunt jumps like it was a bmx, not a car. I walked towards him, he saw me and said: "get in". I was like wtf, but somehow I could get inside that car. He started doing stunts again. I said: "it's pretty impressive, but could you please get me to blah-blah?", and we started driving. After about 30 seconds, this guy had decided to go down the stairs on his car, then he had lost control and trashed it. I was pissed off.

I always write about my dreams if I don't forget them instantly, and I have a large collection of them, but it's pretty difficult to translate that craziness sometiems, lol. I can post more if you wish.

Hahah, those are some funny dreams..

ClumsyDoomer said:

I was sitting on the floor in a strange place, I can't explain it properly - it looked like a huge noob map for Doom with white walls. There was a large bag nearby. Suddenly, some agressive-looking people came and started to pressure me. One of them twisted up my hands, the other one had opened the bag and started to search for something valuable. After a couple of minutes, well.... Luke Skywalker had appeared out of nowhere and cut those bastards into pieces with his lightsaber. I said "thank you" and he went away.

Star Wars 8 plot, hahaha.

I can post more if you wish.

Yea, that would be great.

I also have just remembered one atrocious dream that i had about 2-3 years ago:

Spoiler

I was in a boat, masturbating. Then i suddenly jizzed.
Then i woke up to find.. that i actually fucking jizzed! and then i had to change my underwear.. The end.

Not last night, but I've had a few recent Doom related dreams, both as the Doomguy.

One of them I was actually in Hell, and I was frantically sprinting everywhere and searching for ammo or guns, or any sort of weapon.

The other one, I was in some kind of giant passenger ship full of people, which I guess was supposed to be the ship full of people from Doom II.

No rip and tear fantasies yet ):

I'll be real, pretty much all of my dreams only feature some kind of combination of the following:

• navigating hazardous architecture
  • deserted nighttime metropolitan areas
  • being lost and without phone signal
  • being late for something
  • large-scale apocalyptic destruction or natural disasters
  • toilets. lots of toilets. usually with no privacy
  • schools
  • impossibly large stores, malls, or shopping centres
I really can't recall a single dream I've had throughout my life that hasn't fit into at least a few of those categories simultaneously.

I had a weird dream about going to school. It was the pain in the ass.
First I was told to go to school, so I did. But for some reason I'm walking to school on a large road(the path to the school isn't this way. I meet one of classmates here to for some reason.
Then suddenly I get a call on my phone (which suddenly is a Nokia phone-keypad, monochrome screen, tiny screen, etc.). I'm told to go to school again and I say ok. Suddenly I'm lost but I find my way to the school again.

Weird dream? To be female in dreamworld is considering as weird thing if in real world you are male? I had once that event.

I'm being honest - yesterday I was reading this thread, and today I had a dream about deciding not to post about the dream into this thread. Something else happened in the dream too, but now I honestly can't remember at all what it was. I remember just having a dream and immediately thinking about this thread after realizing it's a dream. To be fair, maybe the decision not to post about the dream came right after waking up or on the edge of it rather than within the dream itself, I'm not sure, but at least I still felt like being asleep.

Azuruish said:

Weird dream?

Cut me some slack, I can never remember dreams UNLESS THERE'S SOMETHING SHOCKING ABOUT IT. To dream about going to school is weird(why should I dream about something so normal?). And there was also some extra bits in my dream too, which definitely made it weird(something about someone impersonating Flanders from the Simpsons, you tell me that's not weird).

Da Eediot said:

What weird dream did you have last night or any night?

The dream I was some kind of unholy dark angel dressed like some sort of Myan demigod. Pale skin, bald head, black blank eyes and spiked metal glove on left arm. And there were huge roller coaster that made of flesh and bones...

Well, that's typical for me.

Strange one:

I just sitting in a bus. That's all.

dethtoll said:

David Duchovny refused to give me a ride home on Christmas Eve.

Did he tried to sing the "Kalinka" song?

scifista42 said:

I'm being honest - yesterday I was reading this thread, and today I had a dream about deciding not to post about the dream into this thread. Something else happened in the dream too, but now I honestly can't remember at all what it was. I remember just having a dream and immediately thinking about this thread after realizing it's a dream. To be fair, maybe the decision not to post about the dream came right after waking up or on the edge of it rather than within the dream itself, I'm not sure, but at least I still felt like being asleep.

It's like something out of The Twilight Zone.

I dreamed about the game Star Trek: Judgement Rites during the WWI part but as an FPS instead of a point-and-click adventure game with WW1 weapons but in an alien-like configuration.

- More weird stuff about school

Spoiler

I and my schoolmate (again, wtf?) were riding bikes near a large market building. We decided to stop near the entrance. Suddenly, a belaz had appeared out of nowhere and started to move towards us. I was scared because it wasn't going to stop, but my classmate said:
- Chill out, it can't run over (or crush, that would be a more proper translaton) people.
After that, he left his bike on the ground and jumped right in front of the belaz. It kept moving towards him. But, instead of just crushing his bones, it started to, uhm, bounce back and forth, sink into the ground, etc, just like in glitchy video games. My schoolmate didn't return though, lol, so I just took my bike and got away after a couple of minutes or waiting.

It was probably the last day of the school year. It was warm and beautiful outside, so I didn't want to stay in school at all, but there were 2 lessons remaining. The first one took place in a large auditorium, however, there was no scene (or whatever that is), just a plain wall instead. School idiots were just shouting and talking to each other throughout the whole "lesson". Suddenly, someone behind me had pushed me really hard, so I fell on the next row and my phone fell out of my pocket. During the break, I got it back somehow and decided to get the hell out of this goddamn school and miss the last lesson. Near the exit, however, our form master was standing. She said that "on the following biology lesson, you're going to take a practical test on the subject of "reproduction" (between each other). "What about no?" was my first thought and I just went outside. The form master didn't even look at me.
It was a beatiful evening. I was headed for my home, but when I looked around, I noticed a strange thing: the elevators were moving outside the buildings and they didn't have walls, just the ceiling and a board with buttons. They stopped on the balconies of every floor. I had decided to enter one of those elevators, got on the top floor and been staring at the sunset until the end. Awesome.
PS: There were no people at all on the streets, just one girl had passed by once.

Also, I had a dream where I started to lose my teeth extremely quickly and lost them all in the end. Damn, that was creepy.

Will post more a bit later, it takes a plenty of time to find the notes and translate them.

I just close my eyes and wake up. Dreams are fun to have, but 50/50 chance i just get nothing. Anyone else has that?

^ I don't have dreams at first, then whenever I go back to sleep, it's usually an nightmare.

And I think that's kind of fucked up, to be completely honest. I had a dream that involved me smoking some weed and listening to Pink Floyd, by then in the dream I was moved in with my GF (long-distance fucking sucks).

I guess that was a good dream, but that was at first. My dreams are mostly trippy as all fuck, but funny as well. I usually dream about school and it usually humorously involves The Schoolmaster from The Wall.

GOD DAMN, that album has been implanted into my brain.