Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Has anyone seen the lastest Final Fantasy movie clip yet? (Looking for mirrors)

I've learned that from one of the q3w's threads about there is a movie/trailer of FF XI(11?) available at fileplanet, but so far I still can't download it. I was wondering if has anyone known about this news, anyone has mirrors that can direct me to the file? help'd be appreciated

Oh joy. You know, Final Fantasy 6 was the last Final Fantasy that even LOOKED interesting (well maybe 7, but I never played that).

I've always enjoyed ff. the only ones I haven't played were 7 (don't ask) and 10. the story and gameplay have always grabbed me. I guess I'm just a sucker for ff. I hope this one has a good story and gameplay.

I think the FF series are great. Though there were great some great ff games (ff6 and ff7 IMO are the greatest in the series), some of them sucked like ff8 and ff9. I haven't played the latest one yet, but it looks cool (graphics wise, obviously.)

Lizardcommando said:

I think the FF series are great. Though there were great some great ff games (ff6 and ff7 IMO are the greatest in the series), some of them sucked like ff8 and ff9. I haven't played the latest one yet, but it looks cool (graphics wise, obviously.)

I heard the last one on the psx 10 or 9.. I can't remember was actually better than 7, which I have to admit was one of the greatest games I've ever played.

Posting this for the benefit of thoose who do not know.

FINAL FANTASY 11 = MMORPG For the PLAYSTATION 2 and PC.

Duker900 said:

Posting this for the benefit of thoose who do not know.

FINAL FANTASY 11 = MMORPG For the PLAYSTATION 2 and PC.

EEEEEW

Oh yeah, I actualy heard about this on Extended Play, but then I forgot about it.