Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BahdKo

Doom cake

I could've sworn that this has already been posted before maybe a few years ago, but other than that it does look quite neat.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

It's basically xhat he posted ? Ha, and they call me ignorant lol

I embedded it for Great Justice™

It does remind me the spider mastermind one I saw long ago:

What I hate about those glamurous cakes is that you feel simply ike a criminal when you eat them. You know, you spoil their divine beauty with your primitive nutrition instincts.

That SM cake look yummy.

Looks like Doomguy took care of it though. *sniff*

Those are some really cool cakes. For some reason they give me a happy sense of community. I wish just for a few hours every regular on Doom World would gather at one place to eat some Doom Cake.

Then we suddenly just start attacking one another over New Doom vs Old Doom debates, Brutal Doom and Politics... except oddly enough, no one would get punched for religion.

^ Heh if only that were true....the most likely outcome would be that each of us would timidly eat his own piece of the cake in a corner, and avoid eye-to-eye contact.

Maes said:

^ Heh if only that were true....the most likely outcome would be that each of us would timidly eat his own piece of the cake in a corner, and avoid eye-to-eye contact.

I would take a piece of my cake (xtra large of course) and say "hey" and "hello to anyone that comes in front of me. Maybe some small conversation then move on to finding a way to get more cake.

Edit- oh wait, I just realized almost all of you are above 20. Darn it, it'll be tougher than I thought.

Maes said:

I would probably have an anxiety attack and not even show up at all.

Maes said:

You can't fool me, I saw you eat that beef jerky in a manly way in line of the name of Jack Links, the most tough guy of snack food names.

Chezza said:

Those are some really cool cakes. For some reason they give me a happy sense of community. I wish just for a few hours every regular on Doom World would gather at one place to eat some Doom Cake.

Then we suddenly just start attacking one another over New Doom vs Old Doom debates, Brutal Doom and Politics... except oddly enough, no one would get punched for religion.

There are only a few people on this forum that I would look forward to meeting in person.

Linguica would section off a broom closet to be the acting Hell sector no doubt and send people there repeatedly.

I kid you not, someone at id software saw that picture and commissioned a similar cake for someone in the team.

Voros said:

Edit- oh wait, I just realized almost all of you are above 20. Darn it, it'll be tougher than I thought.

I'm 19 if that counts