Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheHighestTree

Chemtrails

I want you to do something for me when you're done reading this post. I want you to get up from your computer and take a panoramic look at the sky. If it's rainy you can sit back down - but if it's a clear, sunny day, keep watching. Do you see any planes? If so, take a look at the white trail they leave behind as they fly. These trails are known as Contrails, and are usually composed of condensed water vapor and fade away in a matter of minutes. But perhaps the trail isn't evaporating. Maybe it's expanding, eventually covering the sky with a cloudy haze cover.

Do you know what's happening up there?

TheHighestTree said:

There's this little thing called "The West Nile Virus". It's carried by mosquitos. The government is actively spraying for mosquitos, especially here in the southern states. Airplanes spraying beats the hell out of large diesel trucks cruising down streets puking out clouds of pesticides.

Oh dear. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!! The government is evil! Mark my words: aliens are involved! We're all doomed.

I actually wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this as BS, but i think there'd have to be a good reason for officials to be doing it. And i wouldn't put too much past our governments. (There he goes ranting about the government again) I've seen this happen first-hand myself. I live below a fairly popular flightpath - I know what a contrail looks like - and I swear to god i've watched a contrail coat the majority of locally visable sky in an overcasting haze on more than one occasion. I'm not ordering you to jump on any kind of bandwagon, but if you're not willing to believe that this is a very possible scenario...let's just say that you'd better not take up high-stakes poker.

Never seen this. Sometimes contrails spread out before evaporating. I know, I live under the flight path for Sea-Tac airport. But if the governemt really was doing something, it would most likely be with chemicals that make us stupider.

heh

I heard about this a few years back on Coast to Coast AM. It's not like I care, but I think that if the govt. were going to use chemicals in that fashion, they'd pick a more subtle method.

I remember reading just after 9/11, while the planes were grounded 3 days over America? The temperature of the planet dropped 1 degree, the trails cause part of the greenhouse effect, and the time all planes were grounded after the attack was the only time, ever, they were able to do this check.

Didn't the army spray a small town with chemicals once to test the side effects? Could just be me though, way too early in the morning..

Silverwyvern said:

Didn't the army spray a small town with chemicals once to test the side effects? Could just be me though, way too early in the morning..

Yes. The US Army also tested Agent Orange on it's own soldiers to test that stuff. Ontopic -> I don't think it's some kind of conspiracy. People go for an exciting explanation more often than they'd go for a simple explanation. It's just more exciting..

Insomniac said:

heh

I heard about this a few years back on Coast to Coast AM. It's not like I care, but I think that if the govt. were going to use chemicals in that fashion, they'd pick a more subtle method.

And that's just where they want you. People have there heads so far-somewhere, they don't even care if they are being messed around with. Here in Montana they are screwing with our weather majorly. If it's nice and sunny out, you see a few planes take a buzz, spray the stuff and behold; It spreads and thickens and spreads until we have a complete overcast.

Maybe that explains why I haven't seen the sun around here in years and the sky is still bright all night long.

i dout that the governemt sprays chemicals on us. but the is a problem with that damn shit. i live near and air port and we had times, when the wind was right that resedu would build up. it was sort of black and formed a thin film on smooth surfaces. well some people complained about this and test were done. turns out it was the oil and un burrned fuel from all the jets. the tests also say that it is harmless and that it only builds up when we have a long period of calm wind and dry weather condition

Sephiroth said:

turns out it was the oil and un burrned fuel from all the jets. the tests also say that it is harmless and that it only builds up when we have a long period of calm wind and dry weather condition

Oil + Fuel + Wind + Dry weather = Tinder. Fun.