Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chickensoup101

The Night Sentinels weaponry

In Doom slayer's conquest of demolishing hell, I've been wondering if the Night sentinels are using guns in their crusade or just swords. If they actually using guns and swords then it's cool to have a DOOM prequel that takes place in hell and the Night Sentinel's home world. Or if they use close range weaponry like swords, maces and spears. Then I wonder if those kind weapons would fit DOOM.

Everybody had seemed to assume early on that the Night Sentinels were primitive but in the ending we see that their medieval looking armor suits are actually powered armor. So while they may have had and favored close-range weapons, I am figuring that they were much like what we see with the Crucible - energy based.

Chickensoup101 said:

In Doom slayer's conquest of demolishing hell, I've been wondering if the Night sentinels are using guns in their crusade or just swords. If they actually using guns and swords then it's cool to have a DOOM prequel that takes place in hell and the Night Sentinel's home world. Or if they use close range weaponry like swords, maces and spears. Then I wonder if those kind weapons would fit DOOM.

IMHO if it happens, doom prequel will be a mix of heretic/hexen weapons (crucible cum sword among them) and predator style plasma cannons and energy weapons, and even some advanced shotguns / cannons / howitzers. They can make it happen and still feel doom - plus hexen / heretic will be kinda revived

I thought it was referring to how people seem to froth over wanting to slice demons with a laser sword.

Heejyhorang said:

Ya I heard that the cum sword was confirmed as dlc

For those extra sticky situations.

impse confirmed.

Chickensoup101 said:

The Cum sword, Oh my god! XD

I'm done brah..... just imagine....

What's the secondary fire? He jacks off into a succubus's mouth or something?

Speaking of which...

DOES THIS MEAN H-DOOM DLC CONFIRMED???

I guess THEY did hire Mike12!

*cues dun dun music*

Energy Swords

DoomzRules said:

I'm done brah..... just imagine....

What's the secondary fire? He jacks off into a succubus's mouth or something?

Speaking of which...

DOES THIS MEAN H-DOOM DLC CONFIRMED???

I guess THEY did hire Mike12!

*cues dun dun music*

H-DOOM ported to Doom 2016 that would be wierd