Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

I want your sectors.

I want your miscellaneous scraps of wads you never put together.

Just like sectors. any interesting shaped sectors.

"paradise" from 'The Rising' CD by Bruce Springsteen. Download it now. A song from the terrorist's point of view.

Sectors that I'm most interested in are circular shaped ones. Anything shaped like a curved cantene. Anything. Just send any useless maps you have lying around your computer. Things you don't want and don't care about.

Thank you.

I think I have a pile of utter shit maps, dunno if there are any with nicely shaped sectors though

I have a few that I don't intend to develop any further that I'd let you have, but they are total unfinished sh--. Most of them have no more than a few sectors and nothing terribly interesting at all. Want 'em anyway?

A while back in the good'ol days (ok, two years ago... ok, one year ago...) Anyway, I thought it had been longer than that, but I guess not that long ago I liked to make things that played and looked horrible. Oh well. You can go on the archives to get it, under "P".

pik.wad

yeah, 7 levels of un-original, no-lighted, utter cow crap. And to make things worse, even the txt. sucks (it sounds like it was written by a 9 year old... that doesn't reflect good on me...) Ah well, do what you like with it.

Black Void said:

pik.wad

yeah, 7 levels of un-original, no-lighted, utter cow crap.

I've just taken a very quick look at some of them, and they don't look so bad. Not works of art, but not cow crap. Map 2 is an interesting challenge on UV -fast, for instance.

Interesting choice of name though. "pik" is the Danish word for "prick/cock".

Well we've got baphomet pentagrams, celtic gravestones, pentagram overhangs with supports for teleporters, cathedral halls with pews and candle stands, and chaos star-shaped teleporters.

Wakka.

Grazza said:

Interesting choice of name though. "pik" is the Danish word for "prick/cock".

LOL! That is just, halarious! Oh man... it was supposed to stand for, "Please it kills" as I remember. I actually never knew that...

Grotug, maybe i can help with your megawad?... :)
I am making on a dm map right now.