Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Hey Zeratul...

....did you ever make any levels for Ultimate Doom? If so, where can one download them and do you think they are any good?

Use placeholder art, kinda like what Zdoom does with all those <!> thinguies.

Yeah, <!>'s shooting <!> that hit on the walls and make <!>. COOL GRAPHICS

[quote]NO NOW GO AWAY[quote]NO YOU ARE

I didn't realize that there were so many Zeratuls around here.

[quote][quote]NO NOW GO AWAY

NO YOU ARE

I didn't realize that there were so many Zeratuls around here.

GO GO POWER QUOTE!!!!1111%#

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

....crap. I forgot what we were talking about... oh yeah! I have program called 'KaZaA' where you can d/l all the Doom games, Quake games, etc. (I even got Wolfenstein 3D from there! It rocks!) Go to www.kazaa.com, d/l the dang thing, when you open it up, go to tools, sign in, and there ya go! Doesn't cost a dime!

Why can't Zeratul give me a straight answer? ZERATUL, WEHRE ARE YOU?!?!

Did you forget about Forlorn Fortress?

Well, I have a wad for Ultimate Doom called deadaliv.wad (Dead or Alive), but I stopped working on it long ago when I started on the first map of Stone Stratagems. Plus, some of the levels on there are one of my very first drafts, so some are very simple. Simpler than Map06 -The Confrontation.
Most of the maps on there I took out and put them on SS, although there are 3 which nobody saw before:

E4M8 - Ambush (VERY simple...almost pathetic)
E3M8 - The Next Absolution (The key word here is Absolution)
E1M3 - Halls of Judgment (Maybe I'll put this one in SS sometime)

Maybe I'll fix up the wad and upload it.

Well, I tried looking in /ports and /megawads, but the damn thing kept telling me that access to the desired files was terminated, or words along that line. Do you know any www. places where I could d/l it?

Well, I downloaded vengeance.wad, and it replaces all 4 eps. However, whenver I try to run it, it gives some sort of error. It says something about the number of lumps. Is there some sort of source port I need to download in order to get it to work?