Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

i start school..

i start college here in a week. i am planning on majoring in electronics. one of my first quarter classes is about useing DOS and electronics. if it was a pure DOS class i would be tested out right now. however we will be useing DOS for testing devices we make. anyway i find this somewhat cool because i love DOS, reminds me of the good old days and doom. i went threw the DOS book, had to buy $40 damn, and did all the stuff in it. knew most of it and what i didnt know was stuff i never really used anyway

so for those of u who say there is no use for DOS, you are wrong, DOS is still avile and going strong

Never sell your engineering textbooks. Half of those courses is learning where in the book to look things up when you need them. Especially if you're using a Dietel book. :/

Sephiroth said:

i start college here in a week. i am planning on majoring in electronics.

Oh dear god...we're all doomed.

Epyo pointed out:
2 people with the same avatar! Confusion!

Actualy, there are about 4 people here that use that avatar, and they've all used it sinche the beginning of time. Heh.

yes we have used this avatar forever, anyway i thint captian red pants was the one who made it.

yea i dont plann on getting rid of those text books, well the DOS one yes but not the electronics. that stuff doesn't change much. most of the stuff we are useing now was invented years ago. it has just become smaller and differnt materials make up the parts. the only thing that i know that was lost was the use of vacume tubes

RailGunner said:

I start school this thursday dammit! This sux0rs

Christian Military Reform School for you!

heh

I dropped out of Elecrtonics in grade 10 and transfered to Aviation Intro. This year I might transfer from Psychology 20 to Aviation Intermediate.

Insomniac said:

I dropped out of Elecrtonics in grade 10 and transfered to Aviation Intro. This year I might transfer from Psychology 20 to Aviation Intermediate.

Damn, I wish my HS had courses like that. :(

Damn Canadians get all the luck. Anyway, I don't have anymore school. Its into the void I go!

I just finished my first WEEK of school, but I think the year will go smoothly. I have A+ Certification class, with intact training materials and everything, and a whole closet full of spare computer parts (good ones) It'll be a theif magnet.... *sigh* BUT. the workstations are completely transparent, so you can see the inside of the computer, and turn a know that causes system faults. fun, eh?

Hey i have just started at university again too. Sadly it's a bit of a slow upstart this semester. Only three measly projects has been issued. I don't see how we are going to make it through the project starting sessions with decent projects for all groups.

Sephiroth said:
yes we have used this avatar forever, anyway i think captian red pants was the one who made it.

Heh. I wish! The one who maid the ussa pic was ShadyMX (blow out the human race) or something like that. I haven't seen him in quite a wile. I wonder what happend to him?

I did make a spiffy 'Commie fish' but I have no place to host it. :(

I started a different school a week ago.
My class is actually pretty cool.
I.......... like.. school. What's wrong with me?

School starts for me tomorrow, I have no clothes, and I don't even seem to care. =\

orion said:

School starts for me tomorrow, I have no clothes, and I don't even seem to care. =\

<fodders> Go to school naked, the girls might not mind that much </fodders>

Disorder said:

I started a different school a week ago.
My class is actually pretty cool.
I.......... like.. school. What's wrong with me?

Dumb shit

I'm looking forward to starting at university now my school days are over.

Heh, I started school today too. It was nice to be back and see all my friends and the people I know and everything, but I'd forgotten how much of a pain in the ass it really is. The classes aren't bad, the ones that I'd heard were jackoff classes seem hard now, and the ones that I'd heard were pains in the ass aren't bad at all.

Mother fuckers gave me english right after I have spanish, and knowing me I'll be too blazed to tell any sort of difference between them. Shit I'll start speaking polish on them bitches, fuck what those pussies have to say.