Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

Rented Transformers Devastation from redbox last weekend. Game was short but super fun considering that it was developed by Platinum Games :)

Quake II playthrough in the Q2DOS source port* with an enhanced software renderer that adds colored lighting. I'm up to Unit 3 Part 2 in recorded videos but I'll only be uploading one a day so I'm going to be way ahead of the playlist.

* a win64 build of Q2DOS, go figure

Gunners are massive dicks when you play this game without quicksaves. In later videos you will see me eat grenades a lot.

Ecstatcia, what a great fucking early 90's game. I've still got the disc and can get it to run properly on DOS-Box. I might should do a live stream of it, but need to get a mic and maybe a cam.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

I'm almost convinced the Lost Missions for Spear of Destiny is the Wolfenstein Equivalent of Final Doom.

If you mean by number of enemies, then I agree, it's a friggin massacre.

Y'know, minecraft is a very relaxing game

It's great for when your bored of every other game you've been playing, and it's also great for artists and map makers who are artistically deprived and they just need to create something outside of their usual medium

Here's a screenshot

I have more screenshots of that jungle temple build if you're interested