Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ADOOM

This is annoying me...

On my screen my avatar is not showing up, you guys know how i can fix this?

It's not in the database. You can either choose another one or wait till Ling creates the new upload page.

Some avatars have mysteriously disappeared after the transition to BlazeBoard. For example, my old avatar of the green caco with its mouth wide open.

That's probably because X-DOOM got pissed about everybody using his avatar and had it removed.

Or you somehow managed to select an avatar which doesn't even exist, since I saw people using X-DOOM's no more than a week ago.

That's probably because X-DOOM got pissed about everybody using his avatar and had it removed.

Or you somehow managed to select an avatar which doesn't even exist, since I saw people using X-DOOM's no more than a week ago.

Yeah, doesn't tazer still use that one?

Him and Exzechriachr or whoever that bozo is. Some of them may have caps in the filename, and if the avatar system isn't case-sensitive that'll bring up a red X on most people's browsers.

Him and Exzechriachr or whoever that bozo is. Some of them may have caps in the filename, and if the avatar system isn't case-sensitive that'll bring up a red X on most people's browsers.

I *hate* case sensitivity.

I have a crop circle spiral with PERVERT written in Japanese on top of it.

I have the DoomGuy without his helmet on, holding a shotgun in front of a blue background.

I have the DoomGuy without his helmet on, holding a shotgun in front of a blue background.

It always looked to me more like one of those pinhead guys out of the mario bros movie...

:P

I have a junkie poet who died early and married a relative.

Not like I have any intention of marrying a relative, mind you.

Oh yeah, they're called LIES.

True. Mine is sooooo big. You just can't call it a penis anymore.

ine is supposed to be a marine, but its replaced with a tiny red X that you can use to right click ad select "show picture" but apparently it dont work. geeze all i want is a picture of the marine

mine is DoomGuy in my favorite position : getting something....

ADOOM - right click your avatar and hit properties.
Did your browser crash? Heh.

ADOOM - right click your avatar and hit properties.
Did your browser crash? Heh.

No in fact it didnt because i dont have a crappy internet connction. Well, looks i got my DOOM guy back