• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
june gloom

IT'S SALE TIIIIIIME

WALLETS WEEP IN FEAR AS STEAM SUMMER SALE LAUNCHES

PEOPLE BUYING USELESS CRAP THEY'LL NEVER PLAY BY THE DOZENS

(so what're YOU buying?)

Nahhh... People just buying these games and never plays. I barely can find some time for speedrunning. Ehhh. I remember these times when i could spend 20 hours for playing a game.

Absolutely nothing. I will however try and level up my Steam level to 70 through the summer sale cards if I can. We'll see.

The obliviousness of posting this comic as an answer to a post you dislike will never cease to amuse me. A reply with the two words "nobody cares" is already self-defeating - you obviously care enough to reply. To go through the length of finding this picture and attaching it to a post... That's next level. That's the opposite of the laid-back image you're trying to convey, as the definition of coolness is to stop caring so much how other people behave.

Day 1:

• Deus Ex: HR
  • Hitman: Blood Money
  • Cave Story+
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer
  • Nil-Ninjahtic: Ronin
  • Super Win the Game
I didn't play many games besides Doom for awhile, so I only recently started using Steam. Do they ever lower a price multiple times during a sale (for example, game is on sale for $10 and then later goes to $5)?

Phml said:

The obliviousness of posting this comic as an answer to a post you dislike will never cease to amuse me. A reply with the two words "nobody cares" is already self-defeating - you obviously care enough to reply. To go through the length of finding this picture and attaching it to a post... That's next level. That's the opposite of the laid-back image you're trying to convey, as the definition of coolness is to stop caring so much how other people behave.

But it's okay when it's an animated gif :)

It's an even higher level to type out an entire post complaining about how people put minimal effort into saying they don't care to hear what people have to say. I won't even bother finishi

deadwolves said:

Paying for games? Are you people crazy?

That's what i used to say to people back in the day, when i used to pirate games out of principle. But then i was arrested for pirating..

As for the sale, i won't buy anything. I already have everything i need..

NoobBait said:

Day 1:

• Deus Ex: HR
  • Hitman: Blood Money
  • Cave Story+
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer
  • Nil-Ninjahtic: Ronin
  • Super Win the Game

Coincidentally I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution and Hitman Blood Money during the Christmas sale.

But to answer the thread, no i already have enough shit to play.

I'll take a look but I think I have everything I'm interested in, and of course have a huge backlog like everyone else.

SFoZ911 said:

Absolutely nothing.

The same goes for me, however I would rather buy games on GoG anyway.

deadwolves said:

Paying for games? Are you people crazy?

Paying for games isn't crazy, but if said games forced you to use a service just to play them then I would say it was crazy. I am stuck with so many hard copies of games wasting space which I can never get rid of no thanks to the service they're tied to.

I may pick up Sublevel Zero for my fix for Descent-like games.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

I just got L4D2, good cheap game .

Avoid Versus at all costs unless you got at least 1 friend to back you up against vote kicks, that gameplay mode is a hostile environment. Been playing that game for a long time, trust me.

Only bought Downwell yesterday. Trying to keep my wallet strictly from thinning up any more than that, got a bigger purchase I need to save up for.

Phml said:

You do realize the irony of calling out obliviousness for using the image, then totally getting the point of the image wrong, right?

Also

Phml said:

That's the opposite of the laid-back image you're trying to convey, as the definition of coolness is to stop caring so much how other people behave.

I'm pretty sure "laid-back" and "cool" do not mean "utterly devoid of passion or ability to care about others." I'm pretty sure they just means "calm," which doesn't mean that either.

If I was on Steam right now, probably Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.

Seriously, all 60 of my games consist of FPS.

SFoZ911 said:

Avoid Versus at all costs unless you got at least 1 friend to back you up against vote kicks, that gameplay mode is a hostile environment. Been playing that game for a long time, trust me.

Holy shit, Just like Warface, i hope there's a friend of mine playing .

Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Hotline Miami, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, Manhunt, Sacred Gold, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Strife: Veteran Edition, They Bleed Pixels, Torchlight, and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter.

For now.

Once I get paid again I'll snatch more titles/bundles.