Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GloryToRussia

How do i create a Titlemap?

http://zdoom.org/wiki/TITLEMAP

Create a map (ideally in "(G)ZDoom:UDMF" format) and name it TITLEMAP. "TITLEMAP" should be the map's coded name, like instead of "MAP01", not necessarily its nice name, like the name "Entryway". The player doesn't accept any input in a TITLEMAP, so you might want to use some ACS scripting (for example ChangeCamera and use moving camera things) to create some meaningful cinematic.

I don't understand your last post, as you didn't state what's wrong. Did you run into some particular problem that you want help with, or have some particular goal that you don't know how to achieve and want an advice, or was it just a demonstration of your work in progress that I was not supposed to be replying to?

Aiming camera needs some specific thing to aim at and to follow. Said thing should have a non-zero Tag, and the aiming camera should have set this Tag as its fourth argument. See here.

Give another Tag to the camera thing itself and write an ENTER script that uses ChangeCamera to make the point of view switch from the player to the camera thing.