Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PureSlime

Steam Achievements

32/33 - since weeks, because I can't get the last achievement due to a bug in the snapmap tutorial

thanks bethesda/id

33/33

Finished the game on HMP first, then got the Toe into Madness-Achievement. Then did a ITYTD-Run to get the remaining singleplayer-Achievements. Finished things with a couple days of multiplayer/snapmap to get the final achievements.

32/33 - I don't have any plans to create levels with SnapMap yet.

antares031 said:

32/33 - I don't have any plans to create levels with SnapMap yet.

Yeah I think I'm gonna hold off until the updates roll out.

i went back to my UV file to get the remaining achivements for the rune and weapon upgrades, as well as finding the remaining secrets. i got them all, but it refused to register "What Else Ya Got?" for me. i've heard it's a common bug for some achivements to not register on Steam? i'm at 27/33 now, should be at 28/33 if it weren't for the bugged achievement requirement here.

I got all the current ones. I suspect the new secret ones are related to the Photo mode and possibly other features.

Sitting Duck seems pretty self-explanatory (die in SP or MP while standing completely still), Motion in the Explosion is probably photo mode related (take a picture of an explosion in a certain way?) the rest i'm not so sure: Tenderizing the Crops might be maybe weakening enemies then killing them, but i have no idea what the other two could be.