Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacockcansukmycok

What Do You Think of Onision?

Does you like his videos?, or perhaps seen alot of them and got to watch them and find out that his rant are useful?, and if so did you seem to see him as A nice guy or not?)

Y-T Channel :

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/user/Onision

Though I don't really mind the taste, the texture of onions sorta makes me want to hurl and I dislike the way it seems to make its way into a lot of pastry/meat goods.

Also, exploiting his mentally-ill wife for YouTube videos was the largest jerk move; more so if staged. WTF.

I think he is a fucking cunt who says nothing but redarded bullshit and suffers from a severe case of terminal 7 unfunny disorder.

That is all.

Jayextee said:

Also, exploiting his mentally-ill wife for YouTube videos was the largest jerk move

Hahaha what!?

Note to self... never, EVER click on Cacockcansukmycok's threads

After scanning over his video thumbnails and titles, I can already say: His content looks to be worthless and mostly click-bait/shock-value garbage.

The one thing I heard this moron say was that terms can't come to inherit new meanings over time, as if our current dictionary was basically the unquestionable gospel of language rather than an ever changing amalgamation influenced by loads of factors. I figured that coupled with his condescending tone was foreshadowing to his channel's content so I've always avoided it.

MetroidJunkie said:

Arrogant triggered manipulative SJW baby, end of story.

Please don't associate Onision with my band of loyal knights of the SJW order.

Just looking at his thumbnails gives me the impression that he's a douchey cunt with a good looking face

By the way pureslime, I feel bad for you. By saying that you've possibly opened floodgates of hate upon yourself. I will hastily make sacrifices to my God in attempts to quell the looming outrage

BluePineapple72 said:

Just looking at his thumbnails gives me the impression that he's a douchey cunt with a good looking face

By the way pureslime, I feel bad for you. By saying that you've possibly opened floodgates of hate upon yourself. I will hastily make sacrifices to my God in attempts to quell the looming outrage

I'm an unabashed social justice guy, and I think most folks on here know this.

That being said, Onision is a pile. He's rude to his viewers, makes a lot of nasty jokes, and is just overall a really unpleasant person.

He's actually pretty far off from what most people would consider to be a "SJW" - he's more just like a jerk on the internet who kids like to watch because he's edgy.

Well, I've had no idea who this guy is.
After 10 minutes of research, I don't think I've missed anything of importance.
Seeing that sh***y haircut was enough to turn me off.

He is a guy who does painfully unfunny skit videos (Onision), gives his extremely jaded views on topics and makes an ass out of himself to his fanbase of teen girls (Onision Speaks(?)), looks at Google image searches with a facecam (UhOhBro) and has a a just generally unlikable character.

I know Someguy here can give you 827 reasons to hate him (hint) but honestly this is all I know.

mrthejoshmon said:

I know Someguy here can give you 827 reasons to hate him (hint) but honestly this is all I know.

Not like I was trying to be subtle, but yeah. :P

However, I'm honestly surprised the guys name was mentioned here of all places. I guess it had to happen eventually. Oh well here goes my input after about six years of following his escapades online. Long post ahead but only because I was sort of "the guy" to go to about this fuckhead and there really is NO shorthand way to truly describe why he's so hated.

At his best, Onision is a callous and hideous chud who exploits anything he can find for a quick buck in YouTube Ad Revenue. In doing so he's made pretty much a fortune. He exploits any topic and any subject, regardless of whether it's morally right to do so or not. When questioned about his motives he practically shits his pants on camera and says "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY COMEDY" acting like it was all just one big joke or tries to actually play a victim card and then acts like his opposition is bullying him by just trying to point out his factual inaccuracies or how fucked up it was to...exploit the recent death of Cristina Grimmie from The Voice (she was shot to death by an insane and obsessive fan or something like that) for attention and views, for example. The guy is also a more ridiculous Vegan (even though he doesn't like to admit he's full blown Vegan) than any other one on the entire site. I don't even want to get into how stupid he made himself look a few years back when attempting to 'correct' the Amazing Atheist about the diet when after a while he was just falling for trolling and feeding into it like a complete moron. We're talking about dressing up in a cow costume and trying to be taken seriously. No joke. Or dressing up like a stereotypical Animal Liberation Front member and parroting the shit people like Rodney Coronado spout.

At his worst, Onision is a narcissistic sociopath who is a dangerous online predator, and is often not viewed as such due to his massive online presences and near cult leader like ability to manipulate naive young people away from seeing the true harm in some of the shit that he does. Before YouTube this guy was married for five years to a girl named Skye Altramino. You can see her in the "banana video", she's the pretty brown haired girl in the beginning. Not long after that went video went insanely viral as with a few others of his...he flat out divorced her. I've actually talked to her and her family via phone (they got into contact with me shortly after my videos on this idiot gained more traction) and that is where I learned about this. He just walked in the house dumped the papers on her and said "I don't love you, get out". He left her for a sixteen year old pop singer named Shiloh that he met through his online forums.

To impact how even more fucked up this was, he actually consulted free legal advice in regards to age of consent laws and scoured through google about them to find a place to meet this girl that would be legal for him to have sex with her, and this would not be the first time he'd do this. This was one week after he dropped the divorce papers. The divorce goes as you might expect, he gets fucked for adultery and legally is required to pay alimony and in response he compares it to "slavery" and starts to make subtle moves to direct his entire fan base of (at that time) hundreds of thousands of stupid kids to start slandering the name of his now ex-wife. The girl tried to recover from it all and start her own YouTube channel but ended up having to give it up when her insane ex-husband uploaded this video to continue his bitter-rage campaign. On it's face it seems like a general promotional video for his ex's channel but in it's actual context it's fucking sinister and disturbing. Remember he's directing this at a girl he was married to for five years straight and then up and left out of nowhere for a sixteen year old he barely even knew at the time.

His relationship with the Shiloh girl only impacted further his predatory tendencies. The only reason I ever gathered that a man of twenty five at the time would just leave a marriage for basically a kid, was due to a lacking sense of control in the previous relationship. Shiloh was dumb to move in from Canada (her home country) to be with this guy and even she admits that. She also admitted to me in IM a couple of times that it was also very stupid that she was complicit to some of the ridiculous drama he asked her to start for the singular purpose of making money. Shortly after their relationship started he got shit from me and hundreds of other people that he was fucked up for dating a teenager and trying to justify the hate campaign against his ex-wife. Rather than respond rationally (and in the circumstance I don't even know how you would do that) he decided it would be a good idea to have her fake a memory loss event, pretend the entire thing was real, and then lie his ass off in any way shape or form to try and pull it off and come out on top. Some of you might actually remember this video.

This entire thing was faked. I know it doesn't take a fucking genius to work that out, but yeah, it's fake. This was basically the start of the end for them. More and more he wanted he to be part in ridiculous videos and things like this and when she declined as any rational human being would do...he just got angrier and angrier with her. To the point he'd be holing himself up in his office for days and refusing to come out, a room shared with their bedroom. Essentially forcing his then pregnant girlfriend to sleep either on the floor in their hallway and or on his couch when he finally purchased one. Their drama was so vast that if I were to go into all of it this post would encompass an entire book, so I'll tl;dr it. It ended with her having two miscarriages, ending up literally septic due to one of them, him sending her back to Canada after essentially destroying her potential career as a pop singer, and acting like the entire thing was her fault and then him uploading this video trying once again to "defend himself" by slandering the character of yet another ex.

He eventually went back and forth between various girls trying to find someone easy to manipulate once again, one of those girls is actually a very good real life friend of mine, before finally settling on this girl named Taylor who he'd been apparently talking to the ENTIRE time all of this crazy shit had been going on.

Unsurprisingly she was also...another teenager. Once again, he consulted legal advice about age of consent but this time it was this girl admitting that he'd done so. That is just fucked up to me. By this point he'd amassed a pretty sizeable wealth from his insanity on YouTube and was obviously using it all to just woo this fresh out of High School, stupid kid. Turns out she was just as insane as he is and even though he obviously took advantage of her sensibilities just to get with her she still managed to marry this guy, have a kid with him, and then stay with his unstable ass after being caught cheating on with her with a fucking SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD. If you want some rage fuel today, watch his video on meeting with her father for the first time. Try and remember this is a 30 year old rich man with a wife and child.

And that's just the tip of the iceburg. I could go on and ON about this guy. From his inane self created "religion", to his soon to be debunked past in the military, to his time being raised as a Seventh Day Adventist by a crazy woman he is a self professed "religious expert/psychic"...the ride never ends with this guy.

What do I think? It's pretty obvious what I think. He's a piece of human garbage and will always be one. He uses his online fame to engage in predatory behavior with impressionable young girls, something he should be in prison for. I think people should do their research on this guy and realize he's a lot darker than just some random fuckhead online.

Just to confirm my theories I have watched a couple videos. This dude is really going into his thirties? He acts like a belligerent fool. Can't argue he doesn't know what he doing financially though, as immoral as it is.

Rayzik said:

Just to confirm my theories I have watched a couple videos. This dude is really going into his thirties? He acts like a belligerent fool. Can't argue he doesn't know what he doing financially though, as immoral as it is.

Well one would think that. Mostly because of the material things he owns. The reality is that though he may have a couple of huge homes, a $110,000 sports car, and other super expensive stuff...he never was able to actually 'afford' any of it and has almost zero idea how to properly handle money. He's going massively into credit card debt and other debts because he bought all of this expensive shit and didn't think how much it would actually cost him in the long run. Now he's just stuck with these things that are killing his finances. He's actually admitted that he doesn't even have life insurance.

He was bitching recently about his credit was docked 100+ points because of defaulted payments towards a leased Toyota Prius he owned. He threatened to sue over it, but that will never happen. Basically he couldn't afford a Prius, so instead he decides to lease fucking TESLA which is like 10X more expensive.

BluePineapple72 said:

He seems like a slightly less racist keemstar

I dunno man. Onision vs. Keemstar. I'm not even sure who's worse at this point.