Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StarFyre

how do you double jump in single player?

i have a jump button obviously, but it doesnt let me double jump as it does in multiplayer.

But where are the double-jump boots actually located? Are they part of the main mission flow, or are they a secret item?

I watched TotalBiscuit play DOOM, and he had double-jump during the Foundry mission. (Or some place that looked like it). I'm at the foundry right now and I've yet to find the double-jump.

Madolite said:

But where are the double-jump boots actually located? Are they part of the main mission flow, or are they a secret item?

I watched TotalBiscuit play DOOM, and he had double-jump during the Foundry mission. (Or some place that looked like it). I'm at the foundry right now and I've yet to find the double-jump.

I just picked them up, it's required to continue so you can't miss it.

Hi, Its found in the Argent Energy Tower in a men's locker room. You'll find it when the little HUD dot showing a diamond on your screen points to it in one of the lockers. You can't miss it, don't worry. Its as easy as the first part of the game up until Argent Energy Tower in finding keycards, etc.

Double jump (like rocket jump) is meant to be tricky. You have to press Alt+F4 while upside down
But don't worry, after a good dose of training it will be much simpler!