Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SharkLordSatan

oo he thicc (question/opinion thing i guess? please dont hurt me)

so uh
am i the only one who thinks 2k16 doomguy has some bitchin thighs? or at least looks a little chunky? id let him crush my skull between them like a ripe watermelon any day

#chunkydoomguy2k16

(i'd show a pic but i can't find a good imgur link that shows off his thiccness and i particularly don't want to repost shit on imgur just for a shitpost-y thread)

He's got an oddly round design, it makes him look deceptively friendly to be honest. Little to no triangles/squares to accentuate his vicious or stubborn qualities. Doesn't help that the helmet has a kitten's proportions, but to be honest I like this design. It looks streamlined, solid, yet very industrial, and pretty standout for a video game space marine man suit.

Well, if you look at his naked self in the intro, before he dons the suit, you'll see he's actually a pretty scrawny fellow, compared to the average video game meatbag. I'm imagining either Tom Hardy's Mad Max, or Karl Urban's Judge Dredd in that suit.

Jaxxoon R said:

http://doomwiki.org/w/images/thumb/9/9a/Codex_artifacts_doommarine.bimage.png/287px-Codex_artifacts_doommarine.bimage.png
He's got an oddly round design, it makes him look deceptively friendly to be honest. Little to no triangles/squares to accentuate his vicious or stubborn qualities. Doesn't help that the helmet has a kitten's proportions, but to be honest I like this design. It looks streamlined, solid, yet very industrial, and pretty standout for a video game space marine man suit.

yeah, i guess thats why i kind of think of him as thick. makes me want to hug him

Plot twist: Doomguy is actually Doomgal. I mean, there has to be a reason the game plays like Metroid Prime with a shotgun :-D .

TAPETRVE said:

Plot twist: Doomguy is actually Doomgal. I mean, there has to be a reason the game plays like Metroid Prime with a shotgun :-D .

bonus points if she's thicc, looks gr8 underneath that helmet and can still kick ass

especially sexist fuckboy ass

BluePineapple72 said:

Yo almonds, you should make some more stuff for creative works

haha ye i'll definitely pillowtalk that tonight