Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

UEFA Euro Cup 2016

Belgium has the best team on paper, but their manager is an incompetent clown, so they'll get shredded somewhere along the way and he'll cry salt cubes about the unfairness of it.

Italy was by far the most impressive team in the last16, confidently dumping out the ex-champs, so right now I'm tempted to pick them.

Italy and Germany the best two teams so far. I'll give the edge to Italy as their performance against Spain was indeed rather impressive.

Germany did dominate their game too but Slovakia was complete trash. Belgium will probably take the other spot in the finals but I have zero faith that they can beat a team like Italy or Germany.

Probably very unlikely, but I'd like to see Wales win the tournament.

Realistically speaking though, I think either Germany or Italy will be champions.

Technically Germany deserve it in my opinion.

It would be an amazing moment for Iceland though if they pulled through!

Personally, I lost interest when Spain and England got knocked out.

Kontra Kommando said:

Who will be ruler of Europe?

Poland for lulz.

... what? Why not? Just imagine how many people will be shocked.

purist said:

I thought Euro 2016 ended last night :-(

It does long before yesterday. Long before first match.

EDIT: No really I vote for Poland, let's do this Euro Cup amazing by Poland as Champion.

Wales definitely surprised me, they seem to be playing really well as a team in this tournament.

Will be looking out for tomorrow game of Iceland v France, though the underdog story will likely end there.

As cool as it would be to see underdog Iceland win, I'm betting on Deutsch ubermensch winning the finals.

What's the difference between the English football team and a teabag?

Spoiler

The teabag stays in the cup longer.

J.B.R said:

I can't wait to see Portugal finally fall before the Welsh.

Like sheep to the Welshmanslaughter.

rileymartin said:

As cool as it would be to see underdog Iceland win, I'm betting on Deutsch ubermensch winning the finals.

Iceland sure is a lot cooler than Germany. But let's not be cocks to write off the French already.

Clattenburg, the Cunt of all referees has pretty much sealed the deal for Portugal. Eder should have been sent off, one yellow for hand ball and one for that time he launched himself on someone's back. A very undeserved win for Portugal.

Lmao, this is what happens when you underestimate an underdog team, props to Portugal, i am amazed that without the mighty Ronaldo, they still won, my congratulations to the team.

Fuck Portugal, fuck Clattenburg, fuck UEFA. This "result" is ten times worse than even the disgrace when the Greeks won in 2006. The least deserving team won. The sole saving grace in this utter debacle for football is that Ronaldo has no claim to fame in it.

I wasn't even rooting for France or anything, I just thought EVERYONE deserved to beat Portugal, one of the worst teams in the entire tourney. Goddamn Hungary outplayed them and nearly eliminated them in the groupstage! This was easily the worst Euro ever, the current format must be immediatelly changed back to 16 teams.

Springy said it all. Had the goal been a good 10 minutes after this misattributed yellow card perhaps underdog lovers would have a point, but as it happened it's pretty obvious everything snowballed from that wrong call.

PseudoGold said:

What's the difference between the English football team and a teabag?

Spoiler

The teabag stays in the cup longer.

Last one is chinese, to be honest.