Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

so yeah

Good luck mate - there's a fair bit of cancer in my family, so i have a vague inkling as to what you're going through. Chin up meladdo.

Good luck. My older brother had cancer so I know what your family must be going through. Hope you get good treatment and I hope you have Medical Insurance...

yea havnt seen u online in ages. anyway good luck and i hope they get that bastard. hope u get a hot nurse too! (i know i did) hope they dont inject u with that shit they gave me. they thought i had lymphoma( rare and very deadly cancer) and gave some drugs just in case. anyway that shit made u feel every vein, and blood vessle in your body. it felt like liquide fire, and they gave it to me every 2 hours untill the next day. then i found out it was a nasty infect that i had

My Lord, you're still alive!!!! :)

Anyways, best of luck to you Tobe from here on out, you can beat this cancer thing!!

Good luck man. I wouldn't have a fuckin' clue how it feels, so I won't patronise you. I'll just say "Good luck"

Hurry up and get back on IRC so I can get some more masturbation quotes :P

[16:39] <tobester> i think im sick [16:39] <tobester> very sick [16:40] <tobester> for the first time i can remember since the 5th grade, I dont feel like whipping out my penis and stroking it

ha ha! Great to hear from you. Don't worry, even if he dies, he'll just respawn with a pistol and 50 bullets :P

Get better fast, tobe.