Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Krimson Madness

Angry Review of DOOM

AngryJoe is the worst person to review games, I don't care if he liked Doom or not. A second rate Angry Videogame Nerd that bandwagons on hate trains to get views.
An obviously mediocre game is going to release soon? You can bet your ass he is going to milk it and over embellish the problems of it.

AngryJoe is great. I find myself agreeing with his views often. Total Biscuit as well. The Doom review was painfully short and lackluster, however. I think he's been stressed with getting stuff out lately. People criticize him because he's doing other things besides VG reviews like movie reviews and whatnot saying he shouldn't be doing them, but I enjoy them too. It's just too bad that Doom suffered this time. But at least he likes it. His streams are great fun too. I don't think he's second rate at all. Quite enjoy him.

Nothing interesting in his review I didn't saw. He said that there everything fine but there's not. But i guess he had not enough time to find something bad and just said his first impression.
I love his reviews for bad games... for good games doesn't looks interesting...
Also when he said that Resident Evil 6 is bullshit but Fallout 4 (which isn't fuckin Fallout even) is GOTY was the worst moment for me... But it's his opinion.

wheresthebeef said:

AngryJoe is the worst person to review games, I don't care if he liked Doom or not. A second rate Angry Videogame Nerd that bandwagons on hate trains to get views.
An obviously mediocre game is going to release soon? You can bet your ass he is going to milk it and over embellish the problems of it.

Poor Man's version of AVGN, then.

Krimson Madness said:

You're not, he gave Halo 5 a 6/10 so a fanboy you said? Don't think so.

Everybody knows Halo fans disliked the new Halos, Soo ... yeah.

He's a Halo fan, and he disliked the new halo just like most other Halo fans .
Git gud .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Everybody knows Halo fans disliked the new Halos, Soo ... yeah.

Whats wrong with being a Halo Fan? ya the new ones suck.

There's nothing wrong with it, It's just Mr.Krimson's "piss" because i said "Oh that's a halo fan", I did a crime :( .

Na you're fine, just phrasing it, oh a halo fan on a pc centric forum can easily be picked up as a insult.

wheresthebeef said:

Um ... not seeing it TBH.

Angry Joe has been going downhill ever since he started doing bullshit reaction videos.

He took Most (probably all) of the video reacting with his friends and cosplaying, I don't see a real review in here .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

There's nothing wrong with it, It's just Mr.Krimson's "piss" because i said "Oh that's a halo fan", I did a crime :( .

Just stop with your nonsense you're making a fool of yourself.

Krimson Madness said:

Just stop with your nonsense you're making a fool of yourself.

There is sense, but it seems like it's too hard for you to notice it, Now you're making a fool yourself .

Gotta say it's always cringe-inducing when someone puts a lot of effort into something but has no idea what they're doing. Dude spends an entire minute and a half setting up the review and the entire sequence is completely incoherent.

Also, Angry Joe seems to struggle with having any sort of speaking presence, his cadence and inflections are all over the place. He's difficult to listen to for more than a few seconds.

wheresthebeef said:

Basically what he did with halo 5

(The funniest thing about his halo 5 review is thy he showed some multiplayer footage and he was litteraly a bronze competitive skill rank, the lowest one, so he clearly was bad at the game)

DMGUYDZ64 said:

There is sense, but it seems like it's too hard for you to notice it, Now you're making a fool yourself .

Yeah you're an ignorant. There's no sense.

Krimson Madness said:

Yeah you're an ignorant. There's no sense.

Wow, did it really take you a day and half to think of an answer ? Even if your answer has no actual relation with what i said ? "New Low" .