• Various insects
    • Darkness
    • Confined spaces
    • Wide open spaces
    • Heights
    • Deep water
    • Santa Claus
    • Other (specify)

Definatly confined spaces, and I also fear wide open places like fields where I'm alone and there isn't anytning in sight. Pretty much being all alone and left with nothing is the worst fear I have, maybe because I actually do have a small chance of that becomming my reality.

Clowns can be quite scary. Look at IT by Stephen King and Sweet Tooth from the Twisted Metal series.
And then, there's also CHEESE. It sits there, so quite, shiny, and yellow, all the while plotting to take over the world...

Heights, I suppose. Not a serious phobia though, since I seem to like nothing better than skiing in cliff areas.

Various insects (especially worm- and centipede-like ones)... spiders to an extent... severe physical pain... and social environments.

I fear certain spiders and insects...like those damn wolf spiders. Those fuckers have huge ass fangs and run faster than anything else on eight legs. Most small arthropodal creatures I have no fear of. Like there was once I found a jumping spider and the person I was with was all freaked out. So I was like hey, he isn't so bad...hes so cuuute." And then I poked at him with my finger and he reared up then jumped at me. Kinda funny, but I still have no fear of them.

What I really fear are crowds. I can stand being in a small enclosed space for hours, but when it comes to large masses of people around me, I begin to panic. Not fun. Also, I fear government.

Deep water. Definitely deep water.
Not in pools, but the kind of deep water you find in oceans.
I was on a holiday in Spain last year with my friends and everytime we were in the water to take a nice swim I kept looking down. I think I've seen Jaws too much. Sharks freak me out, even if they're not there at all. But I like watching sharks on Discovery Channel though.

Oh, and I don't have a problem with darkness at all.
I find darkness very charming, except when I've just seen a ghostmovie or something. Then I'm kind of freaked out.

I hate deep water. Maybe because I once drown in the ocean when I was in vacation in Florida because of a BIG fuckin wave 3 times my size when I was young. My family was scared like hell when they found me floating :)

Disorder said:

Pan, as in pots 'n pans?

Well considering most phobias have latin or greek names, then:

In latin, it would mean fear of everything. Pan = across, all-encompassing.

In Greek, ot would mean fear of panic (or fear of fear itself?), either that of fear of satyr demigods with flutes. :P

Nuno Correia said:

IIRC in Greek mythology, Pan was the goddess of nature...

Um...Pan was the guy who played the pipes that freaked out the Titans in that old war between Zeus and his father. Thus, Pan Pipes and Panic. :)

The godess of nature you're thinking of is probably either Artemis (godess of the moon, nature) or Demeter (godess of the seasons, crops).

Rellik said:

I'm afraid of Americans. I'm afraid I can't help it. :)

BOO! I'M AMERICAN! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!

/me watches Rellik scream in terror.

Anyway, I'm afraid of Chtulhu. Are you?

"Maybe you have pantaphobia. Do you have pantaphobia, Charlie Brown?"
"What's pantaphobia?"
"The fear of everything."
"THAT'S IT!!!"

Vintage. :)

Deep Water: Not so much because of the water itself, but what might live in it (sharks, giant squids, etc).

Heights: Again, not so much the height itself, but the thought that some jackass might come along and, accidentally or by malicious intent, shove me over the edge.

Darkness: I'm not sure I'd say it actually scares me, but I can't sleep in the dark.

Other: I fear romantic relationships. I also have a fear that my wallet will get lost or stolen.

IMJack said:

"Maybe you have pantaphobia. Do you have pantaphobia, Charlie Brown?"
"What's pantaphobia?"
"The fear of everything."
"THAT'S IT!!!"

Vintage. :)

Panophobia, Panphobia, Pamphobia, or Pantophobia :)