Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LittleInferno

Ugliest cars, in your opinion

I hate to take this off-topic, but that's got to be the longest sig I've seen so far.

The cambered cars look like they bottom out on a speed bump.

And not even your vehicle being a Plymouth prevents your wing from looking retarded.

"Look at me, I spent a ton of money to get an exorbitant gas guzzler that's not even remotely comfortable, because I want to pretend I'm a soldier when I go grocery shopping."

Gotta say the Aztek. It just looks deformed from both ends.

The first thing that popped into mind was the Gremlin, but I think several modern cars easily beat it in terms of ugliness.

RUSH said:

The Nissan Cube of course.

My mates and I name it the Nissan Joke.

Also I totally agree with TraceOfSpades opinions. However in regards to Cambered wheels, the very slightest camber is alright but yeah, I agree.

Next we need sexy cars.

LittleInferno said:

The cambered cars look like they bottom out on a speed bump.

And not even your vehicle being a Plymouth prevents your wing from looking retarded.

Eh dude, did you even know the story behind the Mopar winged cars? Besides they re not ugly at all. Inform yourself.

^ You realize the title of this thread says 'in your opinion' right? They have their opinion that the car wing looks like shit.

Doomkid said:

Gotta say the Aztek. It just looks deformed from both ends.

The first thing that popped into mind was the Gremlin, but I think several modern cars easily beat it in terms of ugliness.

I know some people who think the Aztek is cute. I think they have strange ideas about cars sometimes.

I think the Pacer is uglier than the Gremlin. Really, every AMC car you can find on there has its own sort of ugliness.

I like the Plymouth Superbird, it's a nostalagic car for me, since i grew up with Gran Turismo, so it's a special car to me and i'm a big fan of classic muscle cars, but when it comes to ugly cars, i'd say the Lamborghini Veneno, even though 3 only have been made, but netherless, i don't like it, with the rear being the worst, also lol at the Fiat Multipla, when i saw that car i laughed because someone said that was the ugliest car ever seen.
Also BMW X6 and the Porsche Panamera, like seriously, the X6 doesn't look like a SUV and the Panamera, just, damn, i thought Porsche was about making Bettle look-a-like supercars.
And the majority of modern cars nowdays are ugly, i miss the old modern ones.

Dragonfly said:

^ You realize the title of this thread says 'in your opinion' right? They have their opinion that the car wing looks like shit.

I know that perfectly, but what i mean is : the huge wing is there for a good reason, stabilize the car at 200 MPH and massive downforce. Not for pointlessly grabbing attention.

Yea, the PT cruiser is one of the most offensive ones I can think of. It's like a passenger vehicle version of a hearse. Also smart cars are offensive in so many ways

Yeah, but at least the Corvette C7 isn't ugly as the Pontiac Aztec, even though i don't like the design of it as much as the C6 and it's ancestors.

TraceOfSpades said:

Funny, the same guy who designed the Aztec also designed the 2014 Corvette C7.

Fortunately for the Corvette, it's not balls ugly.

Ah hell.

I bring you... the Sebring-Vanguard Citicar. 4,444 Units produced between 1974 and 1977.

Edit: Did I just edit my post instead of replying to the thread?