Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxn

The Green Dancing Light

<!--Start of retard here-->

insane orion: Tiered I go to sleep awaiting blissfull dreams and happyness, I look ahead. I see the green light, the one light that brings me the music I love, that never fades, just bends. Why does it bend? It shouldn't bend, lights don't bend, yet this one does and it hurts me much. It only dances to the music I can't hear, and I don't know why, maybe it wants to mock my sanity .

I could get rid of the light, so easily unplug its powers, but I never do. Shields only block, they do not kill, post poning is not an obtion. That's the way I feel when I remove the light, I know if it was there it would be dancing to it's music, bending, twisting, tieing my sanity into slipknots.

I let it dance, I just don't look anymore, I pretend if I looked it wouldn't be there, but deep down inside I know i'm playing a joke on myself. I just want it to stop. God, why won't it quit tormenting my head, I don't even look at it anymore, but for gods sake why do I still know it will be there moving, and is it just me? What boundries I must have pushed to be suffering from this fate I do not know. I assure you I'm still who I used to be, I am who I was meant to be, there's nothing controlling me, other than that one damned light, which I see every night cutting me.

sane orion: AND JUST FUCKING NOW I FIGURED IT OUT! Yes, I truelly was seeing a green dancing light. Well actually it was the reflection of the 'on' light on one of the knobs on my speaker. Late at night if I looked at it it would appear as if it was dancing around, and for fucking 4 months I kept seeing the same fucking image, I really couldn't accept that I'm seeing shit that's not supposed to be there, it was breaking me. I started getting these wierd conclusion that it's a symbol, since whenever I listen to music through my speakers the light doesn't dance but when it's dark and I dont' listen to music it dances just then. All that sorta shit for the passed four months, I stil am questioning my sanity to even come up with absurd thoughts like that.

Now though, I think I got it, since I usually only see it at night, this would probably mean when I stare at it it burns itself into my eyes. Sort of like looking at the sun, it leaves a purplish or greenish mark in your eyes which add on to the shape of the reflection making it look like it's moving. Sanctuary!! I am in peace to sleep alone with the dancing light! HAHA!! WORSHIP WORSHIP!! SAN-CTU-ARY!!

<!--End of retard here-->

Well, no, teh retard never ends. But to think you wasted all this time reading this when you could have gotten done with 1/5th of some of dsm's stories which don't suck ass like mine do, plus he is soo much more of a man than me.

BYE!

I do not think that what you experienced is a sign of true insanity.

I have also felt such things, though I reacted slightly different on them. The weird thing about such things are that you don't really want to figure them out even if they were annoying as fuck. If it was just a dancing light spoiling your sleep you would probably have got out of your bed and found the source much earlier. But the is fascinating.

Like you say yourself, it dances to a hidden tune. A tune you will never get to hear. That is why it is annoying. Yet you hesitate to get up and find the rational explanation, because maybe it is annoying with it's elusive unheard tune, but then if it was just the reflection from a mundane stand-by light there wouldn't have been any mystery tune in the first place and your room would just be an ordinary dark teenage bedroom and that would be more sad wouldn't it.

I think what you experienced is actually a sign of mental health, for you didn't just go to exterminate it in with blind unreflected effectivity, and neither you childishly accepted it.

Uh no, really I just was worried I fucked my head up by trippin too many times. The idea of being fucked up while not on anything irritates me. I don't want to be the kind of person that gets in a car and out of no where starts seeing the raod signs bending and twising. From all the friends I know that trip their flashbacks seem to be controllable and they can make them go away. I would be fine with that, however that fucking light would not stop moving no matter on how hard I concentrated on it, and it was scaring me into thinking I should lay off doing drugs before that light turned into a car on a highway. Believe me, if I knew something like that was going to happen I would quit drugs without a second though.

I, however, would like to avoid that, since they have pretty much become my life at this point. Not one day in the passed year did I spend not thinking of them, and I find that a good thing. Why? Because before I could not stop thinking about shit that made me feel like I had nothing better going for myself than death. I'm having fun now, be it destructive or not, it beats being depressed.

Little Faith said:

Meh. One should stop doing drugs when the thrill is gone in my opinion.

I never said the thrill is gone, it's there, as good as it was when I started, I just look at it a bit differently.

This thread is going to get me into trouble most likely since I'm not allowed to talk about this, but whatever. I will go to sleep tonight stop breathing, stop moving, and focus on one spot. If it's still moving I don't know, I'll get someone else to check.

Anyway, no fear. What you are experiencing is completely normal. I actually think I'm more fucked up than you are (often I can't go to sleep because i'm too tired) and sometimes I am too apathetic to get any food even though I haven't been eating for three days and my stomach is churning.

And mind me, I don't do drugs.

Little Faith said:

Anyway, no fear. What you are experiencing is completely normal. I actually think I'm more fucked up than you are (often I can't go to sleep because i'm too tired) and sometimes I am too apathetic to get any food even though I haven't been eating for three days and my stomach is churning.

And mind me, I don't do drugs.

I don't know about not being able to sleep because you're too tiered... maybe if you're a sleep walker and don't realize it. I know what you mean by the second one though, all I had today were three snickers.

orion said:
Well, no, teh retard never ends. But to think you wasted all this time reading this when you could have gotten done with 1/5th of some of dsm's stories which don't suck ass like mine do, plus he is soo much more of a man than me.

The read wasn't a complete waste of time - actually there are things in this text which can inspire people - if someone feels like writing a story from an insane person's point of view, then the "insane orion" part should provide a little inspiration ;-)

Anyway, I don't get why you'd post this thing if you think it's a waste of time.

Orion, good buddy, please, please, please for the love of God, stay away, far away, from the LSD and other drugs.

DooMBoy said:

Orion, good buddy, please, please, please for the love of God, stay away, far away, from the LSD and other drugs.

LSD didn't cause this, I doubt any drug did, I really think it's normal to see the thing dance. I think, I forgot to check last night.

DooMBoy said:

Lights don't bend or dance in my part of reality.

You've never been in my room before. =P

i to have seen a dancing light when my eyes were closed when i was trying to sleep it was the fact that it ws 4:30 in the morning and my anger was building up to the point were it was actully maken me crazy.......it was also 35 degrease that night in my house and muggy as fuck

I wish I could casts dancing lights, but I can't even cast 0th level spells. Maybe it's my intelligence that's the problem.

Little Faith said:

I wish I could casts dancing lights, but I can't even cast 0th level spells. Maybe it's my intelligence that's the problem.

Well, you may think you're dumb because you can't cast dancing lights, but I sure feel dumb for not being able to get rid of them.