Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[BoA] Lookin'for someone with a good writing/narrating skill

Dear Doomers,

for Blade of Agony, we are currently looking for someone with a good writing and narrating skill, who is able to improve existing text (info, story, dialogue) for the project page and ingame stuff. So, if you are interested in helping us out, just let me know or send me pm with a small example of your skills.

Thanks already,
best regards,
Dan

Wow, this looks amazing!

But exactly what kind of writing are you looking for? Im going to try to check this out tomorrow and see if i can help :)

I rewrote your draft a bit, what do you think?

The situation is quiet, at least for the time being. It makes me uneasy, I feel that the Germans are planning something big. We survived an air raid last night, and Coventry has fallen. Infrastructure is totalled. We've gathered our forces in the north, and set up a small command center in an old mansion. We managed to salvage only some supplies. It is dire, friend.

General Miller has informed me that you have not yet responded to his appointment, but I'm sure we can rely on you. At least, I always could, and hope I still can. We cannot let the Nazis win. It's not just about principle, land, wealth or honor; civilization as we know it is at stake.

If we fail, they won't be satisfied with holding Europe alone. They'll take Asia, Australia, and even the Americas. They'll take our home and all that we know! William, we need you. One man can make the difference, and I know that man is you.

Sincerely,
your friend and comrade,
"Dirty" Douglas Blake

Tormentor667 said:

Dear Doomers,

for Blade of Agony, we are currently looking for someone with a good writing and narrating skill, who is able to improve existing text (info, story, dialogue) for the project page and ingame stuff. So, if you are interested in helping us out, just let me know or send me pm with a small example of your skills.

Thanks already,
best regards,
Dan

In the beginning of Nazi shitmovement...
... the cake. Yes, exactly. This cake was a reason to turn world into bullet dump, according to "this focka with too furry mustache stole my cake". So it begin with Adolph Aloizovich which lost his cake under water. The end.

I wrote that shit just for it's actual existing.

Tormentor667 said:

Thanks for the useful answer

If you can't get dark nation from that you're beyond help.

Jaxxoon R said:

This is what happens when you ask for help from Doomworld. It is a sad happening.