Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

DOOM Multiplayer is SICK - Critics Didn't know how to play

Reeeuuhrgh [disgusting chewing noises]. What an [disgusting chewing noises] uh... insightful video. I think. [disgusting chewing noises] I have learned the uh... error of my ways [disgusting chewing noises].

I'm not a roach.

Well, at least the guy can sure talk fast. It sounds like Billy Mays (RIP) trying to sell you Doom MP.

Fast, to-the-point review with a guy who's done his research and speaks coherently and with articulation. I like. I like a lot. I've been just focusing on SP, now I suddenly feel compelled to finally do some MP.

The MP is solid, it's just not what fans expected/wanted from a DOOM game (and to be fair, I got a feeling that a lot of fans actually didn't even know what they wanted to begin with). I still don't care for it one bit, but then I never had any interest in DOOM's multiplayer anyway.

I haven't even touched the SP since I beat it. And even though I suck and my K/D ratio is crap, all I do now is MP and I can't get enough of it!

Dooms multiplayer is fun but extremely easy

I constantly place in the top 3 in most games, also no one in the game knows about map pick ups so I usually get them all

It's not really intellectually stimulating either, j just hop on, turn my brain off, and go kill some people (which is why I haven't touched it in a while)

for you mabie but I'v seen alot of console players that are really bad, on pc it's a whole different animal.

BluePineapple72 said:

I constantly place in the top 3 in most games, also no one in the game knows about map pick ups so I usually get them all

Most people i meet on MP Games usually go for Demon runes, Megahealth Pickups and Power weapons (Gauss cannon, BFG, Chainsaw), Those armor bonuses are pretty much useless .

The game also needs an anti-cheat, cheaters already popped out with their speedhacking / fast weapons, and aimbots .