Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

Rocket Launcher Spamfest

Seriously can't they at least remove it from Loadouts and make it a Power weapon like Gauss Cannon / BFG / Chainsaw ... ?

Lol, just spam back! ;)
RL is sooo weak, why make a power-up out of it?
With the nerved CG i think the weap-balance is quite good now.

What?? Just nerv the game to death...
I will wait buying a season-pass, maybe next month the game is not worth playing anymore (in MP) :(
Some people were crying for 1on1, in which map? Wanna play hide&seek? :D
But im looking forward to the new quake -Twillits will make the right decisions, im pretty sure. Didnt see that many high-level players (in doom16)till now, so i think its just a lack of skill!

Hmm you sure type alot like doomrulez. Anyway rockets as they're now are a bit op, I think raising the self damage they inflict would simmer it down a bit but keep it at a good level. The hellshot needs a buff very badly, plasma, hr both are in need of buffing as well. I like the level most of the guns are at personally but some just can't compete at the higher skill levels. I hope they keep rockets as a good tool for area denial.

Hellshot just needs to shoot slightly faster, the plasma rifle is fine, just can be hard to use and runs out of ammo quickly and the assault rifle is good all around not too weak or powerful, I think the rockets are fine, just can be annoying

no, I'm sorry but I feel your quite wrong about that, no disrespect. None of those weapons combo well and their Time to kills are not competitive at all. The closes to an ok state out of that list is the plasma rifle. As for the rocket launcher, I don't say it needs a nerf because I'm getting wrecked with it, I'm one of the people shiting all over lobbies with it. It combos extremely well, it has great area denial, great ttk/dps, and not to muntion I can use it as a shot gun point blank with combo and get sub-second kills with it. The Hell rifle is blatently out classed by the burst rifle, hell you can hipfire with vortex(worse case) and your performing close to the same. Hell shot is flat out useless. The hr sucks, I get constant headshots with it and it's ttk is still slow. If a weapon is only competitive when your picking off a straggler then it's not really competitive. The point of having all these differnt weapons is diversity. plasma does good against groups of enemies, but rockets do far better.

MrGlide said:

Hmm you sure type alot like doomrulez. Anyway rockets as they're now are a bit op, I think raising the self damage they inflict would simmer it down a bit but keep it at a good level. The hellshot needs a buff very badly, plasma, hr both are in need of buffing as well. I like the level most of the guns are at personally but some just can't compete at the higher skill levels. I hope they keep rockets as a good tool for area denial.

:D AndyW here, no "doomrulez" ;) Go check out quake3world/editing... OMG :)
Maybe its about my bad english -im from germany ;)

MrGlide said:

plasma does good against groups of enemies, but rockets do far better.

I just switched from RL&CG to RL&PG. PG´s 2nd fire-mode is great, like a small grenade.

MrGlide said:

I don't know what you're talking about. Clearly balanced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E85CLECIWGE

/sarcasm

Thats some funny shit there. A whole team using rockets would be very difficult to deal with XD.

Why are you doing this? simpley put the plasma rifle does not hold up well against the other weapons in a competitive setting, it could use a small buff. That's all I'm saying. I'd like it to be actually viable without nerfing half the weapons, so to bring it up a tad would be the best route for that. If you pick something else for a whole team to get crazy and shit all over the lobby with I'd go with chain guns, static or lightning rifles.

It has only one solution - RL must be pick up weapon. Goddamn Certain Affinity...