Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zerthex

doom3 alpha map

Does this even have an exit? I spent a minute going through 2 corridors shooting a handful of shotgunners and a pinky, killed a Hell Knight then there's nowhere to go. There's also a pit that you can fall into in the Hell Knight room and the only way up is to noclip.

It's also extremely dark, even by Doom 3 standards.

Edit: Looking at it in Doom Builder that is indeed the entire map.

MrSkeltal said:

Does this even have an exit? I spent a minute going through 2 corridors shooting a handful of shotgunners and a pinky, killed a Hell Knight then there's nowhere to go. There's also a pit that you can fall into in the Hell Knight room and the only way up is to noclip.

It's also extremely dark, even by Doom 3 standards.

Edit: Looking at it in Doom Builder that is indeed the entire map.

across the room there is a door. all you need to do is walk through it

If you're talking about the black door in the Hell Knight room then it can't be opened. The action linedefs are pointing inside it rather than outside.

MrSkeltal said:

If you're talking about the black door in the Hell Knight room then it can't be opened. The action linedefs are pointing inside it rather than outside.

you might need to re download the map. i brightened up the map and made it so when you press the use key on the door it will end the level.

It was interesting, not all that great, but it wasn't bad either.

May suggest making your maps more open, because they're way too claustrophobic to me.

Tritnew said:

It was interesting, not all that great, but it wasn't bad either.

May suggest making your maps more open, because they're way too claustrophobic to me.

its a exact replica of the first level of doom 3. well its not exact because of the limitations of the map maker i use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzJ0wFj-ag