Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IMJack

Cell Phone Rings

What's the wierdest or most annoying cell phone ring tune you've ever heard?

A few months ago, some guy in my class had the theme from Bubble Bobble as his cell ringer. Then this afternoon, some kid in the student union had a song on his cell.... it took me a few seconds to recognize it as Kefka's theme from Final Fantasy 6. Wierd.

Catholic Tunes.
The site is in Dutch, but I think you can all guess what kind of ringtones you can download there. These tones must be the most annoying. I can't think of anythi.. Oh wait! Britney Spears-ringtones are even worse.

They're all annoying.

Though the worst are ERRONEOUS conversions of famous themes (usually classical). You know, when the aurally retarded person who inputed it managed to get every one out of five tones wrong.

The most annoying ringtones are the standard ones included in Bosches and Triums.

My ringtone is the Imperial March, but so far I've had The Saint theme, the Duke Nukem 3D theme, the Power Rangers wrist clock jingle (these rule) and the E2M3 song.

I hate people who insist on using any custom mobile phone ringtones. The tones are all universally bad.

The most annoying is also the most amusing, on some level - anyone who's watched 'Trigger Happy TV' will know what i mean.

Spike said:

The most annoying is also the most amusing, on some level - anyone who's watched 'Trigger Happy TV' will know what i mean.

Trigger Happy TV owns, heh.

I hate the default nokia ring tone. my girlfriend got the inspector gadget theme and black sabbaths iron man as custom rings. they both sound alright.

Wow, ling didn't come in screaming 'Ride of the Valkyries' yet.

Teh pink panther ring tone would own you though.

orion said:

Wow, ling didn't come in screaming 'Ride of the Valkyries' yet.

Heard that one in Discrete Math class the other day.

Teh professors don't like it when your cell rings in class.

DooMBoy said:

Bah, hate cellphones. They give you brain cancer.

You state a theory as if it's a fact. It isn't.

Um, if there was no theory that mobiles gives you a brain tumour, you'd have no opinion on the subject. Therefore it's a theory.