Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MR_ROCKET

doomworld is not doomworld anymore

it seems sad now days that they dont even care what maps are released for what ports or even care enough to look at them or the forum from what i can tell..
at that posting news about what ? here say ? and dead links..

give me a break..

lightin up doomworld - did you forget why your even here ?

this post has been posted to see if they even care to look..

dont take it personlly..

---------------------------------------

yea ,pretty minor really though..

i know i jumped on hear and sterd shit up but what was i to do?

say hey everybody ! who gives a shit on this corner of the web now days ?

instead i decided to see who was willing to defend what i said..

other than that i think there was some evil force that push me to say such bullshit , i cant beleave it !

MR_ROCKET said:

it seems sad now days that they dont even care what maps are released for what ports or even care enough to look at them or the forum from what i can tell..
at that posting news about what ? here say ? and dead links..

give me a break..

lightin up doomworld - did you forget why your even here ?

this post has been posted to see if they even care to look..

dont take it personlly..

You just registered. Or are you a differnt person?

Linguica said:

what the hell are you talking about

If you're talking about MR_ROCKET, that's a question Im asking too.

Linguica does an excellent job on DW and you go stop your bitchin' MR_ROCKET. So what if reviews are late? Liam had a motherboard problem FFS. Also, liam doesn't review levels on the spot.

wtf is all dis shit im confused doomworld seems pretty damn alive and good to me hell the original! doom is still a big thing lots of people love it even after so long its great

Epyo said:

who is "they"? Us users or doomworld staff?

Maybe it's the "they" who keep killing Kenny.

MR_ROCKET: a request: if you really want to post inflammatory stuff like this, could you perhaps consider changing your avatar? Please?

MR_ROCKET is right, before mewse and Cyb came along DW sucked for news (i.e. no news were posted at all).

doomworld is not doomworld anymore

That's odd, I don't remember a name change....

Last i checked the thread Mr. Rocket started about his levels was fairly active. wtf is your problem?

* myk looks around

The logo still says "doomworld" (with a coin-like thingy in the middle, yeah)...

And it hasn't actually become doomnation (which wouldn't necessarily be something to complain about); Linguica, Mordeth and Julian are still around.

Actually, as stated already, it's getting updated a lot now, and the forums are pretty active.

* looks at MR_ROCKET suspiciously...

..Hmph...DoomWorld looks fine to me..In fact, it looks great IMO...Whats this Bs about it not being DoomWorld anymore?....Thats bull crap in my opinion...Goto Hell MR_ROCKET, and burn, burn till you cannot survive the anguish that is life, and you die. ;)

**Sinister Grin**

ok ok ,that was exactly the input i wanted to see about what i said..

this is the scoop ,iv been playing doom for along time now, sense its release and played dm on the bbs's back in the day aswell "alot", i still play and always will - not one to lose at that :)

"i know it was really rude of me to post such bull" like that and iv been browsing doomworld for years and years aswell , well sense it was known on the net basically..

anyhows, the reason i did that was to see who really did care here on the forums and in the doomworld community also who wants to put out the flames..

ok , so now i can say "i am deeply sorry for the rude comments and i apologize " and that you will never see me do that again so dont worry.. thats something that i dont do, and now we all know whos gonna take care of shit that happens sometimes..
YOU DO !
so the ones that bitched me out and told me i was wrong "are the ones that really care"
nice to meet you fellow doomers :)
DOOM will never die , that goes for DOOMWORLD aswell :)

im really a nice guy and hard for me to beleave i even created this post , i know that was pretty bold of me , just wanted to see who really gave a shit..

MR_ROCKET said:

so how do you figure that Andy J?

I think he's talking about you "turning on a plate".

yea ,pretty minor really though..

i know i jumped on hear and sterd shit up but what was i to do?

say hey everybody ! who gives a shit on this corner of the web now days ?

instead i decided to see who was willing to defend what i said..

other than that i think there was some evil force that push me to say such bullshit , i cant beleave it !

I know idiots when I see 'em, and I think I've stumbled upon a prize find.

If Doomworld didn't care about people's maps, wouldn't they just shut down without warning to piss people off? WOULD DOOMWORLD EXIST?

Moron.

Trasher][ said:
If Doomworld didn't care about people's maps, wouldn't they just shut down without warning to piss people off? WOULD DOOMWORLD EXIST?

Heh, did you consider they'd be too fucking lazy to shut it down?

Heh, it's funny that it's mostly newbs like Andy, Trasher and DOOM Anomaly that are quick to attack. They must be trying real hard to fit in. :) Oooh Anomaly, you're so tough and scary! Aaaaahhh!

/me runs and hides

Thx Rellik, I do what I can ;)...Besides I'm not that new...i've Read these forums alot before I joined....Nevertheless, Im proud where I stand no matter where the hell that may be...And who said anything about me trying to be tough and scary?...Not I...unless...

im really a nice guy and hard for me to beleave i even created this post , i know that was pretty bold of me , just wanted to see who really gave a shit..

-------------
instead of a , oh ok MR.ROCKET i see your point , i see whos not even reading all the posts but just the first one , lol..
i guess i'll have to edit that so the slow people can catch up a little..

MR_ROCKET said:

'bold' is such a strong word to use in this case...

Rellik - If I'm a noob I do wonder what ammount of time one should have spent playing this game/beeing involved in the community to qualify as something else in your book =)

Anyway, was more stating the obvious than attacking really. Pointless? I suppose.