Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

Anyone elses Game Crashes when trying to run in Vulkin?

I played the mp last night with it on just fine, but everytime I start up the campaign it crashes on me, anyone else having this problem?

I got it to work, and there are artifacts everywhere, I'm going to try and record it to show you guys, its kinda neat.(edit) It absolutly will not let me record like this, lame.

7 != 8.1, last I checked. And before you ask, yes vulkan starts on the GTX670 on Windows 10 fine.

Edward850 said:

7 != 8.1, last I checked. And before you ask, yes vulkan starts on the GTX670 on Windows 10 fine.

Ah, my bad.

Mp works but sp doesn't, I'm geussing my card just isn't strong enough. life happends, OGL works fine still. I'm going to upgrade my graphics card soon so I'll check that out then. Thanks for the info guys, I'll try to get a screenshot of those artifacts sometime.

MrGlide said:

Mp works but sp doesn't, I'm geussing my card just isn't strong enough. life happends, OGL works fine still. I'm going to upgrade my graphics card soon so I'll check that out then. Thanks for the info guys, I'll try to get a screenshot of those artifacts sometime.

Nice, what're you buying?

MrGlide said:

gtx 1060, to good of a price for the power to pass up.

Damn good stuff. GTX 1060 is going to be a great product. Goes on sale tomorrow, is that when you're buying?

na I'v alot going on, I'll have to wait a month or two. I'v been diving back into classic doom again, when I get it I'll shift back to doom'16 some more.