Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Update...

I have just uploaded more Quake II sounds and all the Hexen sounds and midis.Go download them now.Click the link in my sig.

Cool. Might try that.
BTW, where's your folder at doom@doom.wrong.button.com?
I see Caco's, Lazer's, Zeratul's, Mac's, and deathwarrior's, but I don't see any bigbadgangsta.

Cool. Might try that.
I see Caco's, Lazer's, Zeratul's, Mac's, and deathwarrior's, but I don't see any bigbadgangsta.

/me smacks DooMBoy for not seeing the link in my sig.
ITS IN MY SIGNATURE RIGHT THERE!!!ROFL!!!

Stupidity cannot be concealed

I just uploaded more shit.More Quake two sounds and a video of DOOM III!!!THATS RIGHT!!!I SWEAR...ok it says DOOM III in the begining but its just a thing of the DOOMGUY blowing away Bill Gates with a double barrel shotgun.Hilarious as hell however.

and that video will be gone. it's just plain stupid. if i kept all of the stuff people upload, I wouldn't have any room left. i'm cleaning up the server right now.

by the way, bigbadgangsta, since i'm updating the site, are you done uploading the quake 2 sounds yet? tell me when you're done, and i'll move them to the sounds dir with the rest.

the sounds are easy to rip. just grab QPed from planetquake (better not be banned for saying that) and it's pretty straight forward from there.

Hey, BBG, that smacking hurt. OW!!!
I was talking about the actual site itself-I don't see a folder with bigbadgangsta written under it.