Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

A pic i drew a few days ago not really doom but still a creature of sorts

I find the scale of the lower part of body does not match with its upper part obviously, but fine sketching though.

yea i kno lol i have that problem im trying to master it happens whenever i start from the top oh well it dident take that long thanx for the comment

Yeah the angelfire logo is 1337. Can't fucking stand this anymore, can't even put an image on a fucking website people can see. Stupid fucking lycos, I'll rape them sooner or later.

orion did you copy and paste it into the open web page under file on your browser it really should work

The monster's chests are too small I think, but it's a great drawing nonetheless.
Maybe some shading would do a lot to improve the drawing even further

Tyockell said:

orion did you copy and paste it into the open web page under file on your browser it really should work

Yes, I copy and paste and it doesn't work. That technique worked before, but now it doesn't. Plus, it's still anoying as hell to have to do that, so try and find a better host.

For some reason when I look at this I imagine a kid daring me to stick my arm into the mouth.

I'm not saying it's a bad drawing or anything, it's rather good, but that's the impression I get for some reason ^_^;;

lol yesss.........i dare you to stick your hand in that things mouth ill give ya 50 cents come on do it DO IT