Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Download map here

https://fi.files.fm/u/zmrrvgg5

There are 6 ways to play this map. Let me know what do you think about the idea :)
I think I make more this kind of maps where at the beginning you choose, and it affects somehow the gameplay of the whole map.

Should work fine with any source port. I recommend Zdoom or GZdoom. Doom2.wad needed. Difficulty settings are implemented. I recommend UV.

The sixth way to play the map is kind of "bonus" so it's hidden quite well. I can tell it later or you can check it out from doombuilder.

My earlier 12 map wad:
https://fi.files.fm/u/nadd7pph

definitely an interesting concept.

I havnt played through the entire thing yet, but the teleporter into the room with barrels is a death trap. I was like WTF am I supposed to do?

LOL ended up using a different tele. Anyways, thanks for sharing.

I actually found a way to survive that barrel room. You have to move a few of them by shooting them, then go into the corner and explode the rest. I was only left with like 15 health though.

E: If you go into that back corner of the room and push the nearest 3 barrels away with pistol shots, and then explode the nearest one away from you, you'll survive with 50+ health.

General Rainbow Bacon said:

I actually found a way to survive that barrel room. You have to move a few of them by shooting them, then go into the corner and explode the rest. I was only left with like 15 health though.

E: If you go into that back corner of the room and push the nearest 3 barrels away with pistol shots, and then explode the nearest one away from you, you'll survive with 50+ health.

Oh, I always just went in one corner and shot barrel on left and that left me 19 or 20 hp. Interesting that you can leave the room over 50 hp :)