Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joe Todd

Vengeance - Episode 4 Music

In vengnce.zip, the text file tells me to use venge4.bat to hear the correct music in Episode 4. But when I try to use it, it says "Error: Couldn't open venge4mus.wad." I searched and can't find where that file is located, and it's not in vengnce.zip. Anyone know where that file is located? Please tell me by posting. Thanks!!

Fleschute seems to have forgotten to add the file in the ZIP, so you'll have to do with the "normal" music of the WAD for E4.

I've been thinking about including a music WAD like that for the 4th episode of my doom megawad (if I ever get that far.) Hopefully I won't be as careless as Paul... but who knows.

myk said:

my doom megawad

Those words immediately caused me to visit your homepage, but the links to its various areas don't seem to work. Is this a temporary problem?

It is temporary because it means my page is new and under construction. I plan to have at least one or two sections up soon though (that I've been working on on my 'puter.) Also I think I'll get better hosting, maybe on doom2.net if I'm accepted (depends on what I present, but my views/theme should fit perfectly there) since free hosting like Brinkster's has limited bandwidth and each time one appears on doomworld or something they take the page down momentarily.

BTW, the megawad won't see the light of day any time soon, as I'm working on The Eye of Nergal for DOOM II 1st (that is why TEON is the only WAD project at the page now...) I don't mind planning multiple possible releases, but must concentrate more on one than the others to be effective.

"An organized linking of all the demos recorded for doom or doom2 found in the SDA FTP archive at doom2.net. It's dedicated to classic DOOM demos exclusively."
that sounds interesting... perhaps you should email me. :) opulent@cox.net